Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*************SATURDAY MORNING THREAD 5/12/18 **

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
haven't been told todays agenda yet. 5 : 00 I go set up at stadium . Need to sell double tonight - last night OUCH .

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Jayme and I are babysitting a couple of little girls this morning. Then I have my cousin's graduation party to go to this evening. Weather has been kinda crappy the last couple of days.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
???

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Let me ‘splain...no there is too much, let me sum up....Buttercup marry Humperdinck in little less than half an hour...

Sorry, got carried away with my Princess Bride quote...but to ‘splain...Barry is telling you to catch a Columbia (South Carolina) Fireflies game, they have a really nice stadium...and if you have time go visit him in North Carolina at a Hickory Crawdads game...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Let me ‘splain...no there is too much, let me sum up....Buttercup marry Humperdinck in little less than half an hour...

Sorry, got carried away with my Princess Bride quote...but to ‘splain...Barry is telling you to catch a Columbia (South Carolina) Fireflies game, they have a really nice stadium...and if you have time go visit him in North Carolina at a Hickory Crawdads game...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Oh! I should have hit the SAP button twice lol...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online