Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Exquisite GOLF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigAppleJak

Aug 8, 2008
Just got a call from the LCS that this product showed up.

Can anyone talk me into / out of spending $700 for a pack of GOLF card!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Sorry to post on this forum but….

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Can anyone talk me into / out of spending $700 for a pack of GOLF card!?!?!?!?!?!?!

yes, get the lube ready because I think you have a good chance of losing your bahymen.

Picked up a HOF golfer Lustrous auto numbered to 75 for $8. Looking at winning a signed driver of said golfer for about that much if my winning bid is going to be the same result as many of the completed listings.

I imagine unless you hit any of the biggie golfers/legends, your box is likely to be a huge money loser as you won't be able to sell most cards for more than $116 average price per card. You're likely to get most golfer autos or auto/relics for quite a bit less than $116/card if you have a certain golfer or a few that you really like that aren't the biggie golfer/legends on the checklist.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts