Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The "HOLY CRAP!" end-price thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
If ya needed it , it's a lil stretch , but it's still a cool card w the players on it. I think the Museum one looks great

Ryan

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
If ya needed it , it's a lil stretch , but it's still a cool card w the players on it. I think the Museum one looks great

Ryan

Absolutely. It's one of the few 1990s parallels of Griffey I needed. The museum one looks 10x nicer. I hate that the "rare" version of this card has a little foil "Artist Proof" logo. They got it right in 1996, where the Artist Proofs were also the cool dufex-style.

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
me too. missed the auction since i only search for "Mike Piazza". dang. $50 is less than the last few I think have sold, except one that was listed at $5 BIN or something a month back. I also missed that one!

but i was able to pick up this for $50, which I felt pretty darn good about.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261585046334?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Yeah, this was the $5 one, bought/resold by some ******* who is always texting unwanted dickpics to everyone... I think he goes by Joey Peapod here.

I was okay with the price tag. More than what I wanted to pay. Less than what I would've. GREAT pickup on the Cramer Piazza.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008

Members online

Latest posts