Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

<<<<<< FCB Daily Morning Thread for Tuesday June 23rd 2015 >>>>>>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
<<<<<< FCB Daily Morning Thread for Tuesday June 23rd 2015 >>>>>>

Morning all!

Ending up another overnite double, that's 63 hours since Thursday. Ugh.

And if you didn't notice, time to sell those Maikel Franco (Phillies) and Byron Buxton (Twins) cards, they both had big nites and got featured on SC...

Last edited:

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. Had a double against a far superior team, last night. Got clobbered in the first game, but the girls played hard and tied the second game. Made some defensive changes and some things really clicked. While at the game, gixen fired accurately and this is now incoming.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435054110.928283.jpg

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning! Works starting to get interesting since the maintenance supervisor quit last week. More responsibility has been placed on me, just summer seasonal work. We have 4 workers counting me, but only one full time, year-round employee. This is my 3rd summer there and then everybody else's 1st summer there so I have a little better idea of what is going on out there

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Good morning all, woke up to the sounds of mother nature emptying her bladder on us this morning and has continued to do so all morning....

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Off to get the ball fields set up for tonights games. Season is 3/4 over and we have a lot of make up games to player because of this past weekends hurricane rains.

Enjoy your day All!

Fordman

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good morning. Rain and tornadoes around our parts last night but nothing too close to me. Hope the fields are playable for our second round little-league playoff game tonight. One Grace pickup:

$_57.JPG

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good afternoon.

Looking forward to the Jays-Rays series continuing tonight. Tight standings in the AL East!

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

Waxov

Mar 23, 2013
USA
good day!

I might be receiving a card in the mail today, Gars brother from another mother, Tino Martinez :lol:

Members online

Latest posts