Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which '90s products would you like to see return?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WillBBC

Feb 22, 2012
Select/Pinnacle Certified
Topps Laser (campy as hell, still love 'em!)
Totally agree with Collectors Choice. I think the base sets from '94 and '95 are some of the most underrated designs of our time.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
More a concept than a design, but I liked finding obscure players pictured with the Dodgers that you would only find in sets like Topps Total, UD 40 Man, certain Pacific sets and then oddballs like Police/Mothers/Keeblers. The big players would give you the top handful of same players over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over…..

We are still seeing that goal. Hey, buy our latest release! 90 cards in the set. Get you favorite 3 players from your team. Yay!!!

I would like to see someone issue a card for every player who played on the roster for a given team that year, in that team uniform. If that had to be a base set and then a year end update, fine. However, nobody is left behind to fit the 792/132 formats. EVERYONE gets a card. Of course, I really would only care about the Dodger cards, so maybe it would be best served as a team issue (like the 2008 Topps Dodger sets).

Members online

Latest posts