Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Starling Marte Tests Positive For PEDs, Suspended 80 Games

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Tested positive for Nandrolone. That dirty little cheater.

Bring up Meadows!

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I've never cared about baseball players using steroids. If it were up to me, it wouldn't be drug tested for in Major League Baseball. I've just never cared. Baseball was at its best when Sosa, Griffey, Ripken, Rickey, Canseco and McGwire were all sticking needles in themselves for the betterment of the game. It was awesome. I say let them all do it. And I'm not even being facetious.

BUUUUUUUUUT........it IS against the rules now, and any player who gets popped is a complete moron, and deserves the punishment.

Last edited:

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
This guy just wrecked one of my fantasy teams, looks like I'll depend on my craftiness in the free agent pool...

Jose Fernandez did that for me in the semifinals of my fantasy league last season.

He LITERALLY wrecked and screwed my entire season. Literally. He crashed a boat, killing himself, and in the process bent me over and inserted a proverbial boat inside of my ****.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Marte's statement said it was because of "neglect and lack of knowledge."

He knew exactly what he was doing. He used an injectable-only steroid. He didn't just pop some pills thinking they were vitamins.

Now the Pirates lose an All-Star and 2-time Gold glove winner for half the season because of his selfishness.

Last edited:

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008

He knew exactly what he was doing. He used an injectable-only steroid. He didn't just pop some pills thinking they were vitamins.

Now the Pirates lose an All-Star and 2-time Gold glove winner for half the season because of his selfishness.

Those statements are such BS. If a pro athlete is taking something they aren't getting from the team or at least clearing through the team they're trying to cheat something. Period. Maybe the Pirates will trade for Braun now, he's available :)

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.

Exactly.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
I was surprised to learn it's an 80 game suspension plus a postseason suspension for Marte, should the Pirates make it that far.

Members online