Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AIC TCG 1 & 2 - 2014 Topps Series 1 - #2 shipped 2/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
I was hoping for one of those WS relics /50 for the Red Sox. I guess I will have to settle for this one. ;)

Thanks Andrew!

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
[MENTION=1816]All In Cards[/MENTION] What will be the next product we do? Just curious to see what will be coming out next. Thanks

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
I was hoping for one of those WS relics /50 for the Red Sox. I guess I will have to settle for this one. ;)

Thanks Andrew!

Looks like I picked the wrong time to leave the group! ::facepalm:: Nice hit on the Ortiz Mister T! I am glad that someone who will keep it got the hit.

Wayne

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Looks like I picked the wrong time to leave the group! ::facepalm:: Nice hit on the Ortiz Mister T! I am glad that someone who will keep it got the hit.

Wayne

Thanks Wayne. I did cringe for you when I saw it. It will stay in my PC for sure...he is my younger son's favorite player.

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
Thanks Wayne. I did cringe for you when I saw it. It will stay in my PC for sure...he is my younger son's favorite player.

No worries at all. I did participate in a Jumbo Case with my Team Collectors group. I managed to get one of those Babe Ruth Rookie Class ring things #'d to 99. Also got a nice 1959 Topps Buyback. So not all was lost. We did not get one of the WS Relics. I was also hoping for one of those. They are going for big $ at this point. I imagine they will come back to normal prices in a few months.

I am sure I have a ton of Ortiz doubles for your son if interested. Send me a PM with your info and I can send out a few team bags of Ortiz for him.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012

Wayne

I thought he meant the Fred Lynn relic. I've got a great tier one auto that would go great with

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts