Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

######### MORNING THREAD ####### 9/3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
not sure how many knew "Tromp " - large seller of cards has passed

Rest in Peace Tromp. He was an avid Royals collector and fan from Overland Park, KS. He was part of our team collector group and a very generous seller. He will be missed by those that knew him.

Wayne

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Mornin All!

Wow! Came in to work this morning and the number of parts needed for the 2015 Mustang has doubled for the next six months, OT for me!

Wow again, I have bought from this guy a lot in the last two years. He always had 60%-70% off ebay prices. Sorry for his family and their loss. Although we never spoke personally, just business, he always put a hand written note in my purchases thanking me for buying from him and always put a 'Go Reds' at the end of the note. Wish I wouldve kept one now. Thank You Mike for being a good guy in the hobby!

Fordman

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Mornin All!

Wow! Came in to work this morning and the number of parts needed for the 2015 Mustang has doubled for the next six months, OT for me!

Wow again, I have bought from this guy a lot in the last two years. He always had 60%-70% off ebay prices. Sorry for his family and their loss. Although we never spoke personally, just business, he always put a hand written note in my purchases thanking me for buying from him and always put a 'Go Reds' at the end of the note. Wish I wouldve kept one now. Thank You Mike for being a good guy in the hobby!

Fordman

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, I also didn't really know Mike, but had bought from him also, life is precious, make the most of it.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Woke up early so I could get some homework done since I was too tired to concentrate on it last night. I'm still too tired to do it lol

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I would not advise doing a Double shift after sleeping 4 hours. TG for whatever artificial crap in Mt. Dew that keeps me awake...

And what was "Tromp" 's last name?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning kiddies. Off to the union hall for about 4 hours of listing to the office lady Carols stories. Some I have heard before. :lol:

And a CT SOX FAN sighting..........WAAAAAYYYNEEEEEE
Sorry to hear of Tromps passing. I did thinkk I have ever bought from him nor did I know him. He sounds like a great man though.

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
I would not advise doing a Double shift after sleeping 4 hours. TG for whatever artificial crap in Mt. Dew that keeps me awake...

And what was "Tromp" 's last name?

Trompeter

I met Mike last year when we had a mini- team collector convention in KC/STL. Really nice guy- thoughts and prayers go to his family.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning.. Hope everyone has a great day..

RIP Tromp..

I am getting my new furniture delivered today.. Hopefully I'll have everything set up by game time tomorrow.. Go Hawks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts