Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone have any tricks to get around the no relists on the 1k free listings?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
I tried to list a few without reading and it didn't work. Went and read the promotion and it doesn't allow relists. Anyone have any shortcuts on how to make them look like new listings?

• The Promotion excludes the following: relisted items, 1-day and 3-day durations, Good ‘Til Cancelled duration, eBay Motors Passenger Vehicles, Motorcycles, Boats, Power Sports, Other Vehicles, Motors Local Market, Real Estate, and Classified Ad listings. The following business and industrial categories are excluded: Heavy Equipment, Concession Trailers & Carts, Imaging & Aesthetics Equipment, and Commercial Printing Presses.

Thanks in advance. I use turbo lister if that helps

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
Every time i have items w/o free listings available, I have to remember to slowly reduce the size of my inventory that requires ebay to sell.

With that said, I had been looking forward to using the "Sell Similar" option. I just tried it and it works.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
Make sure you check the quantity of the items. If you had 5 listed and sold one, you may have relisted w/ 5 available. And remember that it can be a headache to track it all so check your listings when you're done.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
If you have a store, this trick works...

end your auctions so that they sit in your unsold folder (or start with unsolds you havent relisted yet)

open them, select them all, and click sell similar (not relist)

this will open the mass editor. If you dont need to make any changes, the click submit. You should have no fees (unless you have listings with added stuff like gallery plus)

after it lists them all, it will return you into your unsold folder. In order to prevent accidentally doubling up on the next time you do this, delete your unsolds. It only shows 200 listings at a time.

this method creates all new item listings, which is good because a relist hurts you with the current search engine ebay is using.

hope this helps!

BamKat

Jan 23, 2015
Hello everyone! New guy here from TX...

I used the sell similar all day yesterday... worked for me! Its just really time consuming because you have to do them 1 by 1. But..... its a great way to edit each.

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
Hello everyone! New guy here from TX...

I used the sell similar all day yesterday... worked for me! Its just really time consuming because you have to do them 1 by 1. But..... its a great way to edit each.

unless you need to make major changes , you'd be better off using the bulk tool lets that allows you to list up to 200 items at once....even when listing in bulk , many things can be edited in bulk so there's almost never a need to do it one by one...

BamKat

Jan 23, 2015
unless you need to make major changes , you'd be better off using the bulk tool lets that allows you to list up to 200 items at once....even when listing in bulk , many things can be edited in bulk so there's almost never a need to do it one by one...
Can you use this tool for "sell similar"?

hohlernr

Dec 1, 2012
Michigan
If you use turbolister just export all of your listings into a excel document and then import them again. Once that's done list all of them and you're set. Took me 5 minutes to "relist" 600 items.

Members online