Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

USPS lost my BGS order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
There was about 200 cards in the shipment, but this was the most unique card in the order.

2014 Bowman Draft Chrome CHAD SOBOTKA Super 1/1 Auto

It was in the order.

I think someone at USPS has sticky fingers. I had also sent something out priority mail to Panini and both went out from SF at the same time. Panini got their package - this one hasn't been updated since last Saturday.

I hope the box still makes it to BGS, but I'm losing hope.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
There was about 200 cards in the shipment, but this was the most unique card in the order.

2014 Bowman Draft Chrome CHAD SOBOTKA Super 1/1 Auto

It was in the order.

I think someone at USPS has sticky fingers. I had also sent something out priority mail to Panini and both went out from SF at the same time. Panini got their package - this one hasn't been updated since last Saturday.

I hope the box still makes it to BGS, but I'm losing hope.

Have you contacted BGS to see if in fact they have received the order?

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Oh wow , I hope it just a wrong turn and makes its way there. Any chance tracking is wrong (not scanned) but BGS has it?

Ryan

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
yup, did that already - they said they haven't gotten it yet.

Contact the USPS location that started the shipment and give them the receipt number. Often they can use an intranet program to give you a more detailed description of what is occurring with the package.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
[MENTION=2110]lisu[/MENTION], I hate to bring it up but didn't you have this happen before then found the cards in the Market?

I only ask because if you have any paperwork on that you can present it to the PO and see if they can figure out if there's an employee problem...

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
@lisu, I hate to bring it up but didn't you have this happen before then found the cards in the Market?

I only ask because if you have any paperwork on that you can present it to the PO and see if they can figure out if there's an employee problem...

Yup - but different PO. The last time this happened - it went to Phil Mason and not to BGS directly. I am hoping that it just got misplaced and am calling USPS and asking them to put a tracer on it.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Contact the USPS location that started the shipment and give them the receipt number. Often they can use an intranet program to give you a more detailed description of what is occurring with the package.

Did you do this? Any luck finding the shipment? What's the word bird?

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
When you send items like this, use "REGISTERED".. then if it doesn't show up, the last postal employee who signed for it, is responsible..

I have sent several high end items using registered, because I don't want some random usps employee to lose it..

Good luck..

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Really sorry to hear that, I'd be incredibly irritated if a shipment like that was lost for me. I sincerely hope they find it.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Oddly enough, I sent my BGS package on Saturday. $2500 insurance, sent registered mail. It was supposed to arrive today in Dallas. Guess, what, it is sitting in Chicago only god knows what reason. I called and talked to someone tonight and they continuously told me not to worry and that everything is fine. What is wrong with these clownbags?

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Guess, what, it is sitting in Chicago only god knows what reason. I called and talked to someone tonight and they continuously told me not to worry and that everything is fine. What is wrong with these clownbags?

understaffed? I've found Chicago to be a black hole - it'll sit in forest glen or whatever for a week before it moves on. Makes me avoid buying anything from Chicago sellers if it's something I need within a week because I've seen this sitting in Chicago thing way too often.

BamKat

Jan 23, 2015
I once ordered a 1oz gold coin.. USPS said it was delivered, but I never received it. I tried to claim the insurance that I paid for but would not work because they said it was delivered.... A week later a neighbor from a street over brought it to me.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
I once won a Finest Willie Mays auto. Post office says it was delivered. I never received it. I remember I got a steal on it at $83. The thing is, my wife was home back then when my kids were babies so everyday she would walk to the end of the driveway and get the mail. Somebody got a nice Mays auto.....No me.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
I had a fleer starting nine said deliverd didn't get it. po wouldnt honor the insurance claim because it was deliverd. about 6 weeks later someone after I picked up my mail put it in my mail box. good luck.

Last edited:

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
I once ordered a 1oz gold coin.. USPS said it was delivered, but I never received it. I tried to claim the insurance that I paid for but would not work because they said it was delivered.... A week later a neighbor from a street over brought it to me.

You owe your neighbor a beer!

Members online

Latest posts