Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***Alert Stolen Sport's Card Collection Need Help***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Good luck , I hope the other guy gets at least that sentence. I was surprised the fine was so low , I'm assuming that restitution is another process?

Ryan

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
collectinsure.com/

I figured this might be an appropriate thread to post this. I have a policy with them and they are extremely reasonably priced. I've never had to file a claim so I can't vouch for them on replacements/payouts, but everyone I've spoke with says they are reliable in that aspect as well.

BamKat

Jan 23, 2015
About 7 years ago my PC was stolen.... I think about it all the time. I had no insurance to cover any of it, I lost it all. I don't collect the same way as before, it took me about 5 years to get back into it again. I feel your pain! Good luck in your recovery.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
About 7 years ago my PC was stolen.... I think about it all the time. I had no insurance to cover any of it, I lost it all. I don't collect the same way as before, it took me about 5 years to get back into it again. I feel your pain! Good luck in your recovery.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that.What did you lose?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts