Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Barry Bonds Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topps85401

Jul 2, 2013
It's great to see a Bonds thread started; even with so many negative feelings regarding the steroid scandal. I have been collecting Bonds since the mid-80's and have amassed quite the collection as well. Based on the email that was sent out, I can see that I have traded, bought or sold various Bonds cards with many of the members. I do not really have any firm collecting goals such as obtaining all of his cards; but rather just collect cards I like, and I enjoy the chase for parallels and inserts. I have always been a sucker for Pinnacle and Leaf mirror cards, so I guess I will start my postings with a few of my favorites:

I look forward to seeing this thread grow and seeing a lot of cards I do not yet have.

Great rainbow! I have all the Bonds refractors.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
if anyones interested I have theses, and a few others 1996 Liberty Sports, 1996 Ultra HR Kings Promo and Mail In Redemption( Not Redeemed and a few others too
bonds3.jpg

bonds1.jpg

Last edited:

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
Sorry about the terrible picture. This is a Bonds autograph 86 Donruss Rookies. It was encased and certified by PSA/DNA but the case was broke. Need to resub it.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1373207393.469242.jpg

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
Does anybody here happen to have (or know where I could find) the Barry Bonds/ Shawn Estes 2001 Fleer Premium Grip It/ Rip It Plus card?
I haven't seen one in years and it's the last one I need for my set.

They look like this...

Thanks!

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I'll have to do some scanning. I never got rid of any Bonds cards during the 70 chase and the fall out and so on. Despite everything, he was HOF-caliber well before the steroid stuff became the biggest part of his legacy. Be back later!

Greg you still at 2117 9th St??

weight333

May 28, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
I just got my first smart phone last week ( I know, I'm way behind the times haha). It seems the Galaxy S3 only allows me to affiliate with a gmail account and not my current hotmail one I use for youtube. Because of that, I have been unable to upload to my channel and may have to start a new one. Anyways, here's my first attempt at making a video on the phone. I should have tilted the phone to get a wider view.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLelVlBsstQ
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="Barry Bonds Collectibles Showcase - YouTube" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Latest posts