Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone here watching Basketball?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
I haven't been watching or following it. I typically only watch basketball if the Celtics are playing. I might watch game 7 tonight if I find nothing better to do.

Despite all the hype, I don't find these teams interesting. Plus, Curry's mouth guard is annoying.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Lebron lost me with "The Decision" special on ESPN.

Me too.

I don't hate him or anything, but I can't cheer for the guy after that. I loved seeing all the hyperbole when he was in high school and his games were nationally televised, but after the decision debacle, sorry bro, you're a tool.

Having said that though, I DO want the Cavs to win tonight. If they were able to come back and win this series against this Golden State team, that right there is the stuff that sporting legends are made of. And LeBron will have earned my respect for bringing his team back.

But most importantly I would be thrilled for the fans of Cleveland. It would be nice to see them get a major sports championship after everything they've been through.

I still think Curry should be suspended for Game 7. I haven't even heard if he was fined, or anything.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
He looks better than he is because there is no defense in the NBA. Imagine if there was actually defense in the NBA, he wouldn't be slicing and dicing to the basket all the time and look like a superstar.

Imagine Bill Lambieer clothes lining LeBron on his way to the basket. He'd never touch the paint again. It'd be all mid-range jumpers for the rest of the game.

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
...and the last Cleveland championship (Browns - 1964) did *not* have Otto Graham under center.

(Frank Ryan)

Last edited:

selah150pslm

Aug 7, 2008
Tucson, AZ
I still think Curry should be suspended for Game 7. I haven't even heard if he was fined, or anything.

He was fined $25k, which is the same total Kerr got for saying he didn't agree with the officiating. It would've been fun to see the outrage had they suspended him for Game 7.

I haven't watched any of this Finals, in fact the only clip I've seen is LeBron stepping over Draymond and the swipe. I don't dislike LeBron as much as I dislike Cleveland winning by being given one of the best players ever, then when he leaves they get 3 of 4 #1 picks so that the LeBron can return to the team and lead them to a championship.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Sloppy passing by Love n LeBron followed by a great 2nd chance basket by Irving. It's gonna be a nail biter.

Ryan

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
LeBron hit that three, then 3 horrible shots/conversions. Gotta clean it up some. He will have a triple double n maybe a 30+/10+/10+ line but he can't afford to not convert or have turnovers.

Ryan

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
That was an amazing block by James but another crappy shot. He was fouled on that one layup attempt by AI, but still needs to convert. He's 0-4 last few attempts. Curry was way off too. Nerves could be kicking in for these guys, good game overall. Coming down to last minute. Go Cavs. *** Huge shot by Kyrie!

Ryan

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Man if you could play back all the media talk after Game 2 vs now... Big difference in LeBrons legacy now. 2-5 vs 3-4 and a Cleveland championship is huge. Good game, I'm kinda hoping we get round 3 next year.

Ryan

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Does this go down as one of the all time team chokes considering everything the warriors did and the lead?

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online