Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2016 Bowman Draft Preliminary Info - One Configuration This Year (Jumbo) (NOT???!!!!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
In a typical year I'll buy one case of Draft. Just now locked in for three. :cool:

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I just ordered 3. I might order more depending on how the checklist is.

I am at 3 right also. Trying to figure out if I need more. 2 for tcg. 1 for pack out. Guess i should get another 1 or 2 for random breaks

Sent from my SM-G900V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I'd like to pick up multiple cases but the potential print run still concerns me a little. I expect it will be a little higher but that's fine with me, I just worry if they may end up doubling it or something.

I thought Topps was a "print to order" company! ;)

Maybe it's just BS they like to use to try to jack up preorders. Since we have the Jumbo news, I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop and Topps announce that Draft will also undergo distribution changes (a la 2016 Finest).

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
DTA, folks. DTA.

Guess what - just added today - they're making Super Jumbos as well. I am officially livid. ::facepalm:::rolleyes::-:)mad::mad::mad::mad:

http://www.beckett.com/news/2016-bowman-draft-baseball/

"SUPER JUMBO BOXES
In addition to regular boxes, there are 2016 Bowman Craft Baseball Super Jumbo boxes. These have just five packs each. But these packs are more like small boxes with 120 cards. An autograph is included in each pack along with 78 regular Bowman cards, 33 Bowman Chrome, and eight Refractor parallels."

Bowman stasher

Feb 1, 2016
Every year I enjoy opening draft, well now I can't even open a hobby box because they won't be making hobby boxes. As u always say, stop preordering. Every year u guys complain, and EVERY year you still preorder. U don't learn. Well, not like the 3 people on here that will even open this product care what I say. #ghosttown

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Every year I enjoy opening draft, well now I can't even open a hobby box because they won't be making hobby boxes. As u always say, stop preordering. Every year u guys complain, and EVERY year you still preorder. U don't learn. Well, not like the 3 people on here that will even open this product care what I say. #ghosttown

Except the circumstances are fundamentally different this time. Topps specifically announced that Jumbo would be the only configuration. I pre-ordered three cases on that assumption. Today I find out that's not the case.

Bowman stasher

Feb 1, 2016
Topps probably saw all of the preorders and said "we need to make more of this garbage. Let's make super jumbos and overproduce the heck out of this."

Oh how I miss the fun days where I could buy a bowman draft hobby box and have a decent shot at hitting a decent auto.

2015 bowman draft was awful. Was great of topps to include 1 dollar autos which were the only ones I hit. Very nice.

Well, won't be buying a case this year. Hobby was always what I busted. I'll get a few jumbos and lose my shirt like I always do tho.