Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ugliest Card Ever? I think so

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
Something made this card ugly:

wilsonaagh.jpg

deaconblues63

Oct 25, 2012
130816_SNUT_WorstBaseballCard.jpg

Slate has an interesting article on this that they published today.

[video]http://www.slate.com/articles/sports/sports_nut/2013/08/bob_hamelin_worst_baseball_card_ever_the_case_of_1 996_pinnacle_foil_no_289.html[/video]

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I might have to side with topps (and go against everyone lol) with this. Maybe the guy didnt want to sign and it was already on the list. So to please his collectors they found stickers to put on there from a previous signing. OR they just didnt care....lol... But when they did sign the card it is a cool looking card...
(pulled this one years back)
BOTTSJASON.jpg

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Simply awesome. What the heck is going on with the side of Seaver's neck?

They appear to have cropped the background out very poorly. To add to the anti-aesthetic of this card, it is almost paper thin card stock and measure a funky 3 7/8 x 2 3/4 or something like that, just larger enough than a regular card to be annoying. It is one of most and least favorite cards, and I've never seen another. I don't even know if it's cataloged anywhere. I got it for joing the baseball brigade in the 80s.

Members online