Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

National Treasures Checklist WITH TEAM NAMES on it

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2wrigley

Aug 7, 2008
Panini America, Inc.

Click the link above and make choices until you get to where it is showing you a checklist for one of the NT insert sets. There will be a link that says 'Download' just above the checklist. Click on this and you can download an Excel version of all of the cards in NT (you'll get everything from the entire NT issue, not just the insert set you are currently viewing). And it has the team included for each card.

Robert

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Panini America, Inc.

Click the link above and make choices until you get to where it is showing you a checklist for one of the NT insert sets. There will be a link that says 'Download' just above the checklist. Click on this and you can download an Excel version of all of the cards in NT (you'll get everything from the entire NT issue, not just the insert set you are currently viewing). And it has the team included for each card.

Robert

Thank you sir! This was great and exactly what I needed.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
I downloaded the Excel file and with Excel, you can filter out what you need or are looking for..

I was looking to see how many cards Edgar has, and I lucked out with him only having 3 cards..
I only need one more..
Treasure Signature Materials
Edgar Martinez
Seattle Mariners
Treasure Signature Materials Brand Logo
Edgar Martinez
Seattle Mariners
Treasure Signature Materials Prime
Edgar Martinez
Seattle Mariners

Members online

No members online now.