Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2017 Panini National Treasures Baseball Cards - Release 10/25

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
2017 Panini National Treasures Baseball Cards Box Hits:

(8) Autographed or Memorabilia Cards including (1) Booklet Card

2017 Panini National Treasures Baseball Cards PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:

(8) Autographed or Memorabilia Cards including (1) Booklet Card in Every Box!
Hunt for the incredible 1-of-1 Dual Cut Signature Booklet of Babe Ruth & Lou Gehrig!
Mickey Mantle Tribute - An unbelievable 7-Card Set focusing on nicknames, moments & accomplishments from his illustrious career!
Rookie Material Signatures - THE rookie card to collect EVERY year is back and full of top current & future stars!
Rookie Jersey Signatures - Top rookies paired with player-specific custom die-cuts!
Bat Barrels - Featuring some of the most sought after pieces of memorabilia material in the hobby. This set includes legends and both current & future stars!
NEW! - College Rookie Materials Signatures - Find a select group of rookie shown in their college uniforms and paired with JUMBO collegiate material. Look for Aaron Judge, Dansby Swanson, Andrew Benintendi, Ian Happ, Hunter Renfroe & Alex Bregman!
Rookie Signature JUMBO Material Booklets - Find ON-CARD booklets for the FIRST TIME in National Treasures Baseball! Including rookies, superstars & legends!
Material Ink - One of the several ON-CARD sets, this one features top stars, future stars & legends on a classic design!
Chicago World Champions Tribute Signatures - After a 108-year wait, a dramatic Game 7 comeback win in extra innings, down 3 games to 1, the North Siders deserve a tribute set to commemorate this accomplishment, highlighted by Theo Epstein signatures!

Sell Sheet
http://gogts.net/wp-content/uploads...ional-Treasures-Baseball-Cards-Sell-Sheet.pdf

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I love this product!!!! .... for singles.

At $75-80 per hit, you're in good odds to be reamed for most of the checklist.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I don't always agree with your posts, but this is definitely one I do. It's a product that has lost a lot of appeal.

With a $75-85'ish a hit product, it should be MLB only.

If you want to do a college edition release, bring the price point down by half or so because of the cost of acquiring materials (or manufacturing relics, that benintendi patch looks manu to me) and because I college shouldn't have as good of market value as that same players MLB material.

I think Panini is probably doing this to increase margin on one of their higher end MLB releases or get more use out of their college license.

Members online