Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Post yer Gehrig's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Almost missed his birthday!

Have a huge amount of respect for the man- not only as a player but as a person as well. I think we'd be hard pressed to find any baseball fan that doesn't rate him as one of the all time greats-

6 years ago I quit smoking cold turkey. I put $5 a day in a box and after a year I used all that money for non essential fun. Purchased this and it's still my top 5 cards that I own

Let's see your Lou's!

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
lou-g.jpg

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I regret not being able to work a deal quick enough to get the card in your avatar. ^^^^^^^^^^^

Incredible Gehrig pieces posted here. He is my all time favorite player and I named my son after him.

This is my only Gehrig piece of any value.

2009 Topps Sterling booklets-1.jpg

yankeefan231

Sep 19, 2011
Missouri
Great Gehrig items everybody - I idolized Gehrig (and Ruth) growing up. One of my all-time favorites - I also happened to name my son Gehrig (but, to be fair, my wife wouldn't let me name him Mickey:) Although I haven't posted much, I check out the baseball forums everyday and I saw this thread a couple days ago. Just now getting around to posting a few of my cards.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Great Gehrig items everybody - I idolized Gehrig (and Ruth) growing up. One of my all-time favorites - I also happened to name my son Gehrig (but, to be fair, my wife wouldn't let me name him Mickey:) Although I haven't posted much, I check out the baseball forums everyday and I saw this thread a couple days ago. Just now getting around to posting a few of my cards.

Two Gehrig autos and a son with his name, loyalty proven.

Members online

Latest posts