Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

Oh man, they forgot a 9. Out of curiosity does anyone know their operation? Meaning how are they finding the cards they grade? The amount of "cheap" base they take a risk on and turn into 10s is quite impressive. Are they sorting through 100s of 1000s of cards ? Anyone know their success rates of 10s or tougher 9s? Always been impressed at how they do. At certain times they have half a mil in just grading fees in their store. Crazy
Ryan

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
BoB I am calling the cops.

It wasn't me, I just saw the listing...but I just looked at feedback and it was a member, and fortunately a Thomas collector. He recently had another great steal too, but this is about as good as it gets. I've never owned that card personally, bought it once, and received the regular embossed version instead.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Last year I sold a raw Thomas gold embossed ref for 425. All you have to do us view the closing prices to see this set is all over the map.

Dec 10, 2008
Picked up the other 1998 Donruss Preferred Prized Collections I needed

Preferred-Prized.jpg

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
anyone else have any of these? I know its a promo anyone have any info about them?

[h=3]Media Test Issue[/h] Pinnacle Brands' Internal Design Department produced a this test set intended for review by Pinnacle Brands executives. However, the cards were never released until after Pinnacle Brands' bankruptcy. The cards look similar to the Gold Press Proofs, but are serial-numbered "***/300" on the back.

1998 Studio - BaseballCardPedia.com

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
[h=3]Media Test Issue[/h] Pinnacle Brands' Internal Design Department produced a this test set intended for review by Pinnacle Brands executives. However, the cards were never released until after Pinnacle Brands' bankruptcy. The cards look similar to the Gold Press Proofs, but are serial-numbered "***/300" on the back.

1998 Studio - BaseballCardPedia.com

That's huge. I'd love to find the Belle

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Members online