Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

☆☆☆☆☆ Friday Morning Thread 1-24 ☆☆☆☆☆

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Can anyone tell me about this card? I picked it on eBay from Japan

scan0005.jpg

scan0006.jpg

PM Ty [MENTION=1758]Ty Hope[/MENTION], he lives in Japan and is a frequent customer at RB-21.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

I apologize for not being around much. Life has just been crazy. I'm friends with some of you on Facebook, so you already know. Crystal has severe preeclampsia. She was on bed rest, but her blood pressure kept spiking really high. So now she is in the hospital until delivery. The goal is to get her to 34 weeks and then induce. Our doctor said that they don't like to go more than 34 weeks with patients who have severe preeclampsia. If all goes well, that means we will be having the baby around the end of February. Whenever I'm not at work, I'm at the hospital with her. I don't have time to do much else. I just wanted to drop in for a bit before work and say hi.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Getting ready to leave for the cities later this morning. I may have convinced my dad that it would be a good idea for him to drop me off at TwinsFest later today and then pick me up. I would go if it were just me making the trip, but that's not the case :lol: I'm really hoping that the LCS here opens at 9 since I need to pick up a few cards to take with me. For the guys that I don't have any cards of I'll just be having them sign a few of the little ice cream helmets.
[MENTION=1866]muskiesfan[/MENTION] Its nice to see you stop by! My thoughts are with you, Crystal, and the baby. I hope everything goes well for you guys.

A_Pharis

I apologize for not being around much. Life has just been crazy. I'm friends with some of you on Facebook, so you already know. Crystal has severe preeclampsia. She was on bed rest, but her blood pressure kept spiking really high. So now she is in the hospital until delivery. The goal is to get her to 34 weeks and then induce. Our doctor said that they don't like to go more than 34 weeks with patients who have severe preeclampsia. If all goes well, that means we will be having the baby around the end of February. Whenever I'm not at work, I'm at the hospital with her. I don't have time to do much else. I just wanted to drop in for a bit before work and say hi.

Good to have you stop in, but take care of the important stuff. Time by Crystal's side is the best thing for you guys. It'll all work out, buddy. Once you're holding that beautiful baby in your arms - you'll know the worry wasn't in vain.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Thank you. I appreciate it, guys. I have a little time before work and thought I would catch up on what I've been missing.

Evidently the Yankees still buy everyone, no team logos on your HOF plaque suck, prospects are still healthy, people still hate ebay. It seems like I didn't miss much. :lol:

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Thank you. I appreciate it, guys. I have a little time before work and thought I would catch up on what I've been missing.

Evidently the Yankees still buy everyone, no team logos on your HOF plaque suck, prospects are still healthy, people still hate ebay. It seems like I didn't miss much. :lol:
[MENTION=2477]Gwynn545[/MENTION]s thread title topic is pretty funny.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Morning all. Happy Beer Can Appreciation Day. I look forward to appreciating some of them later on. I just happened to have picked up a case of Yuengling last night...somehow I must have known. For anyone who does not know, that is a one of the last "large" American owned breweries (Sam Adams is the largest remaining American owned brewery). Sad that so many of our icons - Bud, Coors, Miller, etc. are no longer American owned (despite what their TV ads will try to make you believe).

Anyway, here is my 35 lb. scan of day. As a Red Sox fan I had high hopes for this guy. I still hope he turns it around.

View attachment 29042

Nice pick up!

Wouldn't let me see the auction when I clicked on the link.

PM Ty @Ty Hope, he lives in Japan and is a frequent customer at RB-21.

Thanks, I will try to pick his brain!

That's a cool card, @Hawk8

Thank you very much, not the first card I have ordered from Japan, but it is the first Japanese card I have purchased. I love the front design and combine that with the fact that it is a 1/1 and I had to have it lol

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Good morning guys. Getting ready to leave for the cities later this morning. I may have convinced my dad that it would be a good idea for him to drop me off at TwinsFest later today and then pick me up. I would go if it were just me making the trip, but that's not the case :lol: I'm really hoping that the LCS here opens at 9 since I need to pick up a few cards to take with me. For the guys that I don't have any cards of I'll just be having them sign a few of the little ice cream helmets.
@muskiesfan Its nice to see you stop by! My thoughts are with you, Crystal, and the baby. I hope everything goes well for you guys.

Have fun at Twins-Fest!

Hey guys, thinking about selling low-end 90s inserts here on the transaction forum. Anyone game?

Any Andre Dawson?

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Joe- give my best to Crystal.
Stay strong brother, everything will work out.

GC, if you have any Billy Wagner, u have paypal ready!

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
Muskies, I wish your family the best.

The freezing temps have made it to the Gulf Coast. 31 and sleet. Yeah, I know but it's cold for us.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Morning. My best to you Joe, an anxiety filled time I'm sure. We'll be thinking of you and your family and if, in the meantime, we are able to provide 5 minutes of distraction then we'd be pleased to do so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts