Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Me Neither. When I am on a pc or my ipad, I use the standard old site. I hate the mobile version.

I hate it too.I dislike eBay mobile site as well.Especially when I'm on classic and it automatically switches to mobile when I'm searching cards.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
That is a great price. I guess his cards are at rock bottom prices now since he is suspended and all the steroid stuff.

Should be able to find that in the dollar bin most places now.His UD SP rookie used to bring big money, now they can be had for $10.I have a couple of his lesser rookies I wish I moved.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I am offering up this opportunity. I have already contacted the Cubs and made sure that it was okay for me to give this opportunity away since I will not be able to attend.
[MENTION=2520]ChasHawk[/MENTION] [MENTION=1845]gracecollector[/MENTION] [MENTION=3132]Pine Tar[/MENTION]

[FONT=&quot]Back by popular demand, we are excited to announce our Cubs Season Ticket Holder Family Days at Wrigley Field this summer that will provide your family an opportunity to create even more unique memories. This activity-filled weekend will be your chance to take in all Wrigley Field has to offer. Play catch in the outfield, enjoy the sun on the Budweiser Patio, take a few swings in the batting cage, tour the clubhouse and members-only Executive Club, and take pictures in front of the ivy on the outfield wall and designated family area, among other activities. Don't miss the chance for your family to meet Clark at the event!

You, a guest and up to four of your children (if you choose) will have VIP access to experience the Friendly Confines both on and off the field in a way that most fans never experience. This is also our chance to see you in person and say thank you for your support. We have scheduled four different sessions Friday, June 13, and Saturday, June 14[/FONT]

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Whoa [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION], what a neat giveaway! Definitely would have fit in the old "upper echelon" thread instead of this one. Nice gesture!

- Rodrick

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I am offering up this opportunity. I have already contacted the Cubs and made sure that it was okay for me to give this opportunity away since I will not be able to attend.
@ChasHawk @gracecollector @Pine Tar

Back by popular demand, we are excited to announce our Cubs Season Ticket Holder Family Days at Wrigley Field this summer that will provide your family an opportunity to create even more unique memories. This activity-filled weekend will be your chance to take in all Wrigley Field has to offer. Play catch in the outfield, enjoy the sun on the Budweiser Patio, take a few swings in the batting cage, tour the clubhouse and members-only Executive Club, and take pictures in front of the ivy on the outfield wall and designated family area, among other activities. Don't miss the chance for your family to meet Clark at the event!

You, a guest and up to four of your children (if you choose) will have VIP access to experience the Friendly Confines both on and off the field in a way that most fans never experience. This is also our chance to see you in person and say thank you for your support. We have scheduled four different sessions Friday, June 13, and Saturday, June 14

Wow.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Also have this opportunity up for grabs:

An Exclusive Season Ticket Holder Offer For Your Children To Experience The Magellan Corporation Kids Corral

I am not familiar with this but it seems that if you go to a game and have the Magellan ticket that two kids are allowed to go on the field during visitor batting practice.

Members online

Latest posts