Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******FRIDAY MORNING THREAD 11/3 ***********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Get better quick [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION]

I saw some picture here moments ago and I got this sudden thought that the cup(s) are more than half full!!!!

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning everyone. 4 day weekend ahead, I'm excited about it enough that I don't even mind I have some house projects to do.

THOR IS OUT TODAY!!!!!

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Get better quick [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION]

I saw some picture here moments ago and I got this sudden thought that the cup(s) are more than half full!!!!
I don't appreciate you talking about my baby momma like that

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Afternoon all.

Spent all morning in 'Poll Training' - Yep, I'm working the election polls coming up next Tuesday. Let me tell you, I've never seen so many disinterested people in one room in a long time. They just want the pay ($125 for 6 hours of work). Most are older folks that need the extra cash for medications (a sore subject with me) and some are just there to give them something to do. A few younger and I mean younger as in 19-22yr olds that are there just for the one day easy cash. They get paid $50 for today's training too. The younger people all moaned and groaned that they wouldnt get paid until next Wednesday. Most was wanting the $50 for this morning and not come back next Tuesday.

Fordman

Members online