Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2002 Chicago National & 2003 Atlantic City National (thread to help player collectors)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Will Style 13

Feb 9, 2012
York, PA
PM sent.

I was a Brady Anderson collector for one day, and these are the four cards I bought. Let me know if you need these.

attachment.php

attachment.php
[/QUOTE]

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Last edited:

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
Those are awesome, but I meant the ones where they stamped the card so the surface was raised. They are not foil as the ones above and were not numbered.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Hard to see but here you go. Embossing is in center of card. All these are very hard to find.
#24 1999 Crown Royale Pivotal Players FanFest
juan_picture.php

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I've got some Josh McCown stuff like that. I'll get pics up today after rummaging through the collection.

HumbleBob

Aug 2, 2009
I do not have Rickey Henderson, but I do have many of the embossed Pacific cards from the Philadelphia AS FanFest. I know at one time I had the most of anyone as I stood at that booth all day the entire show. I still have 50 or so cards including a 1999? Pacific Paramount ARod # 220. I have many players. Let me know if you are looking for someone

Latest posts