Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***************FCB Morning Thread for Sat. 9/20*****************************************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Where's all the "up at crack of dawn" posters? It's 10:40!

Hope everyone has as productive and then relaxing a Saturday as I've got planned...

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Rumor has it................. Tony Orlando used to wake up at the Crack of Dawn..............

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Oh good morning by the way to everyone.

Ive done some spending these past few days. I really think immaculate is going to be great. I purchased two spots in Andrews break and bought the Nationals in 6 cases from ripkings along with the indians in 2 cases and the dbacks in 1. lol i need to not spend anymore money for a little while.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. Heading to pick up some display cases for my card area.
[MENTION=3754]MansGame[/MENTION] this surfaced in a FB group I'm in. I am trying to get a price, if you're interested.

a306ab5aba14e08fcc311856640c8a6c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkd

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
G'morning fellas. Heading to pick up some display cases for my card area.
@MansGame this surfaced in a FB group I'm in. I am trying to get a price, if you're interested.

lol, glad im not the only one looking out. i posted a link to the group above. he had it on ebay with a BIN of 99.99 recently without a best offer. so who knows what he wants realistically.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good Morning.. I got a couple of boxes of Finest FB from my old card shop delivered to me yesterday..

Hopefully I'll get a decent card!

Have a great day!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all! Getting ready to leave Cheyenne for Denver to go to the game today. Get to see Eddie butler pitch, which I'm excited for

Oh good morning by the way to everyone.

Ive done some spending these past few days. I really think immaculate is going to be great. I purchased two spots in Andrews break and bought the Nationals in 6 cases from ripkings along with the indians in 2 cases and the dbacks in 1. lol i need to not spend anymore money for a little while.

Hey ken! If Anthony rendon's locker tag is $50 today do you want me to go ahead and grab it for you? And I know you said you'd be interested in Harper, and I know he will be $100 if he's available. Would you want me to grab Harper if it's there for $100?

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
lol, glad im not the only one looking out. i posted a link to the group above. he had it on ebay with a BIN of 99.99 recently without a best offer. so who knows what he wants realistically.

I saw your request to join my group. I'll let ya in, but it's not real active. Just an FYI.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Good morning all! Getting ready to leave Cheyenne for Denver to go to the game today. Get to see Eddie butler pitch, which I'm excited for

Hey ken! If Anthony rendon's locker tag is $50 today do you want me to go ahead and grab it for you? And I know you said you'd be interested in Harper, and I know he will be $100 if he's available. Would you want me to grab Harper if it's there for $100?

Yes to both please. Thanks!!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Yo! Thanks for the heads up, I have the plate already in Blue and not interested in a second one since Beckett only counts one on the CL and also been spending $ like crazy on other cards.

FWIW, $70 is a good price.

Members online