Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^ Wednesday Morning Thread ~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Dan! Its been awhile since you've posted. How are things down in LA?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Not too bad. Just getting ready for the weekend :lol: I'm going home tomorrow morning after class since my Friday class was cancelled. I might be painting this weekend, but I'm also planning on going to the LCS on Saturday. Gonna have to show the shop owner a picture of the Bo Jackson that [MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION] has now. I'm also starting to get ready for next week since it is midterms next week. Thankfully, it is followed by a 4 day weekend.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Not too bad. Just getting ready for the weekend :lol: I'm going home tomorrow morning after class since my Friday class was cancelled. I might be painting this weekend, but I'm also planning on going to the LCS on Saturday. Gonna have to show the shop owner a picture of the Bo Jackson that [MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION] has now. I'm also starting to get ready for next week since it is midterms next week. Thankfully, it is followed by a 4 day weekend.

Hey Zach. I can send my scan of the Bo over, if you want a good, clear, enhanced one to show him.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good day folks.

Getting geared up for a quiz before heading off to class, then a 4-day weekend. Get some much needed listing done, so I can hopefully earn a little extra cash.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Hey Zach. I can send my scan of the Bo over, if you want a good, clear, enhanced one to show him.

That would be great Steve! I have a scan on my computer but my scanner is a out to die on me so it isn't doing too well with scans right now. Knowing the shop owner, he'll be happy to see that I pulled the Bo from his shop, especially since I wasn't looking to buy any ginter when I was in there

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning everyone. Work then the Rise Against concert tonight. First time I'm seeing them live.

Just heard them talking about the show on the radio after playing "I don't wanna be here anymore" or whatever the name of the song is... Have a blast

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Hey guys.

I had a rough night watching the A's lose and Dunn not make an appearance in 12 innings. Waking up to read a bunch of articles saying that Dunn is retiring also didn't help my mood much. BUT seeing this card arrive in the mail just now has certainly brightened my day...
Dunn Logo Man.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
No need to rush to it Steve. I have my scan that I can always show him. He'll be thrilled just seeing it, even if it isn't the best quality. I'm debating if there's anything new out there that I want to bust when I stop up there

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Looks like Stadium Club has started to hit eBay... Belle has a base card and an auto... new pictures! WHOA! Shouldn't be an issue getting all 10 cards in the release, so that's good. I will need that eBay Bucks, so need to see what that is too ;)

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Stay away from chrome.

That was already planned. I rarely bust Bowman Chrome. If I grab a Bowman box, I usually lean towards Draft, but will grab a box of Bowman every now and then. I was looking for Finest before, but I don't know if I'll want to spend that much on a box of Finest since it has been fairly weak

Members online

Latest posts