Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

##### FCB Daily Morning Thread for Saturday June 13th #####

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Afternoon all, just got to the mall and my girls just disappeared on me!!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Just signed up for sportslots after finding a half dozen cards I could use. Checked these names off my list
Brandon Webb
Angel Berroa
Mike sweeney
Javier Vasquez
Brian Giles
Danny Ozark

If you don't count the 7.50 shipping they averaged less than $6 a piece

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Afternoon! Cool garage sale finds, [MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION]!

I asked for advice yesterday on whether to free this 1/1 from its case and decided to go with the majority. I sounded like William Wallace at the end of Braveheart when I finally slipped it out.
Broken holder.jpg

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Knocked Matt Kemp and Stephen drew off my list as well. Quite the eventful saturday hobby wise.
Went for a walk downtown after breakfast and mingled with the tourists a little. Back home to chill before my softball game tonight.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I really need a Carlos Gomez Mets letter C for my name, and an L,A, and G for my sons name...then I'll probably work on our last name! Haha

I have a 2007 Chris Duffy (Pirates) U if your interested? and another guy here somewhere

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
it almost Sunday.... what the Hay..................hehe

A preacher wanted to raise money for his church and on being told that there was a fortune in horse racing, decided to purchase a horse and enter it in the races. However, at the local auction, the going price for horses was so high that he ended up buying a donkey instead. He figured that since he had it, he might as well go ahead and enter it in the races. To his surprise, the donkey came in third!

The next day the local paper carried this headline: PREACHER’S ASS SHOWS. The preacher was so pleased with the donkey that he entered it in the race again, and this time it won. The paper read: PREACHER’S ASS OUT IN FRONT. The Bishop was so upset with this kind of publicity that he ordered the preacher not to enter the donkey in another race. The paper headline read: BISHOP SCRATCHES PREACHER’S ASS. This was too much for the Bishop, so he ordered the preacher to get rid of the donkey. The preacher decided to give it to a nun in a nearby convent. The paper headline the next day read: NUN HAS BEST ASS IN TOWN. The Bishop fainted. He informed the nun that she would have to get rid of the donkey, so she sold it to a farmer for $10.00.

The next day the headline read: NUN SELLS ASS FOR $10.00. This was too much for the Bishop, so he ordered the nun to buy back the donkey, lead it to the plains, and let it go. Next day, the headline in the paper read: NUN ANNOUNCES HER ASS IS WILD AND FREE. The Bishop was buried the next day.

Waxov

Mar 23, 2013
USA
Bryce Harper- 3 singles, walk, hbp. this might put his OBP at .500, he is very close :eek: absurd

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Enjoying the quiet of all the kids at sister's pool until the neighbors decide to start a backyard party with music at 8PM...:???:

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
001_zpsyvphhl0o.jpg

Very nice!

Found a pretty good father's day card for my dad today. Gonna get it mailed out today or Monday. I also grabbed a cracker barrel gift card for him as well.

Cubs right in the middle!

Just signed up for sportslots after finding a half dozen cards I could use. Checked these names off my list
Brandon Webb
Angel Berroa
Mike sweeney
Javier Vasquez
Brian Giles
Danny Ozark

If you don't count the 7.50 shipping they averaged less than $6 a piece

Congrats!

Afternoon! Cool garage sale finds, @clarkzac!

I asked for advice yesterday on whether to free this 1/1 from its case and decided to go with the majority. I sounded like William Wallace at the end of Braveheart when I finally slipped it out.
View attachment 51937

No! lol

Just got home from WORK.................. nuttin like 8hrs on a Saturday

Worked 12.5 hours today, all OT!

anyone have any info on 1994? U.S. PLAYING CARD ACES silver edge"

Dawson wasn't in that set but I do have some other Dawson U.S Playing Card silver edges

Members online