Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB and Just Collect.com Teams Up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Hey guys

The wonderful people at Just Collect (Buyers of all things Vintage) has decided that it would be a good idea for us to team up on the promotional end.

Just Collect.com is the Preferred Vintage Partner of FCB and will be offering promotions to FCB members including...

*snip from their website here*
We are proud to be the preferred partner offering FREE appraisals for Freedom Card Board

We'll review your cards and provide you with a real market value for your collection. To get started with an appraisal, fill out the form here on this page. Don't forget to include some scans or photos. We'll get back to you in 48 hours or less.

Make sure you use this web address when submitting.

http://www.justcollect.com/freedom-cardboard/

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
ok, i'll bite. Where do they sell? Easy to find a "BUY COLLECTION" or appraisals and resources, but I don't see anything obvious about where they are selling their inventory.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
ok, i'll bite. Where do they sell? Easy to find a "BUY COLLECTION" or appraisals and resources, but I don't see anything obvious about where they are selling their inventory.
I've known them as an eBay company mostly. just_collect

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
They also have clients that contact them directly looking for stuff.

IMO it's a good alternative to an auction house service as you don't have to deal with a lot of the mess.

Just Collect

Jul 11, 2017
Hey FCB-
My name is Leighton Sheldon and I'm the owner of Just Collect. We are excited to work with Chris and your community. I have been collecting baseball cards since I was 8 years old and am fortunate to do this full time for a living (my wife, an attorney, has the real job!). We buy vintage cards and collections on a daily basis (you can see some of those stories on our blog). You can always get a free appraisal from us here http://www.justcollect.com/freedom-cardboard/. We sell on eBay under two accounts: Just_Collect for graded cards and sets and Justcollectcards has vintage ungraded for sale. In a few weeks we will be at the National set up at booth #'s 512/514. I'm looking forward to meeting many of you so please stop by!

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Hey FCB-
My name is Leighton Sheldon and I'm the owner of Just Collect. We are excited to work with Chris and your community. I have been collecting baseball cards since I was 8 years old and am fortunate to do this full time for a living (my wife, an attorney, has the real job!). We buy vintage cards and collections on a daily basis (you can see some of those stories on our blog). You can always get a free appraisal from us here http://www.justcollect.com/freedom-cardboard/. We sell on eBay under two accounts: Just_Collect for graded cards and sets and Justcollectcards has vintage ungraded for sale. In a few weeks we will be at the National set up at booth #'s 512/514. I'm looking forward to meeting many of you so please stop by!

Won't be there, but look forward to continuing to do business with you!

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Hey FCB-

Welcome Leighton! (Brian the Greenberg collector) I'll see you in a couple of weeks.

Members online