Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********FRIDAY MORNING THREAD 3/23 **************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

Still digging out
(repost from last night)

attachment.php

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
two ladies down the street both from New York were fighting in road with their shovels for the few snow flakes falling and school called off .Not sure what they would do with max of 15 flakes in a few minutes.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. No plans for the weekend, but I'm definitely ready to have a couple of days off. I'm also ready for baseball season to start so I can take a day off and head up for a game

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Good morning! Taking a drive down to California tomorrow to drop off the kid at the grandparents' for spring break.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
This morning already sucks.

I was supposed to be leaving after lunch to go on a weekend getaway with wife and kiddos but apparently my night shift doesn't want to show up tonight so we won't be leaving tonight. Yay for juggling hotel reservations at the last second.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Looks like Arietta's pitching yesterday was exactly what the Phils front office wanted. His fastball hit 95 MPH several times.

Nice good start for a team that really thinks they're in Playoff contention...

Members online