Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MONDAY MORNING THREAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5/7/18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
use to think the drive thru "barn" beer store was wild , just can't imagine the locals where she is .

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
love when I find a card in team box worth $$$ --consider I have stacks 20 high of 3200 counts some don't get searched often LOL

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Made it home about 9:15 last night. Feeling pretty sore after all of the work we did and then sitting in a car for 6.5 hours yesterday. Slept like crap the last 3 nights as well, so today isn't going to be too fun. While working on the fence, I did have the chance to stop by the LCS there quick. I was offered some 2018 Bowman, but I can't afford it. The owner of the LCS didn't have it displayed, saying he wanted to make sure his regulars had a shot at it and not just guys looking for a quick buck. Nice to know that he considers me a regular when I stop by about 5-6 times a year is all (whenever I'm visiting my dad I try to make it in there). I did grab a 2017 Draft Jumbo pack and pulled a Jeter Downs auto out of it

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
OUCH !!! best pitcher we have little league team gave up grand slam and then over fence HR -- 200 Ft plus 12 year olds --- G/S team lost -- then one BAD thunder storm I had to drive 20 miles in .