Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

☆☆☆☆☆ Freezing Tuesday Morning Thread 1-28 ☆☆☆☆☆

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Nice pick ups, really like the bat!

Thanks Dustin! They don't compare to your barrage of Dawson 1/1s though. The Kubel bat was a birthday present way back in June of last year. I just happened to be lucky enough for the Twins to sign him this offseason

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Thanks Dustin! They don't compare to your barrage of Dawson 1/1s though. The Kubel bat was a birthday present way back in June of last year. I just happened to be lucky enough for the Twins to sign him this offseason

I have always been a Kubel fan (I dont remember when it was but he had the most home runs in spring training one year and I drafted him in my fantasy league and he never panned out for my league but because of that draft I kept up with him and liked him) and the gold sig looks awesome on that bat with the gold lettering.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Lost every single card I bid on last night to buyers that I don't see bidding on Dawson auctions except the ones that the LA collector has for sale.

What is it with those bidders, every round of auctions seems to bring a new one out that bids on almost of the cards.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
What is it with those bidders, every round of auctions seems to bring a new one out that bids on almost of the cards.

Yep

Idk why they only seem to bus on his.

None of the ones I lost last night went to you.

Of everything he just listed there's only one I'll be going hard after this round.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Yep

Idk why they only seem to bus on his.

None of the ones I lost last night went to you.

Of everything he just listed there's only one I'll be going hard after this round.

I did not win that much last night, did grab some more 1/1s, feel asleep for the last 23 auctions, was not very happy with myself this morning. He is taking a lunch break and listing more later so be on the lookout, I have to get to work so I will check them out tonight. PM which one you want and I wont bid on it if it isn't a 1/1.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Wish me luck guys.

Tried to find the nicest button down shirt I could, also a brand new pair of pants and a belt.

I also found and reviewed some tips online that will hopefully work.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Howdy all.

Coughing fits at work all day. Also, the left elbow, which has been in pain for over two months, continues to flare up and get worse. Christ, I'm only 33 and feel like 95 :(

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
George - I think for now I'm going to stick to mid range/ harder to find inserts/refractors. I sure do appreciate the heads up though. Hope you do well with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online