Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~ Thursday Morning Thread ~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Slept in a little today. No class until 12:30 on Thursdays and I couldn't get to sleep last night

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning Men!

Today is the day that I can see if I win a HUGE PC pick up.
I am not confident though as it appears the high bidder will go to great lenghts to win the card based on the ending price of a similar card.
I have my limit so I just need to stick to my guns.

Brad-

That is a great pick up!

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good morning!

Here is a useless bunch of factoids:

I was reading the NSIC (a DII conference) end-of-year basketball release. In the release, the conference player of the year from MSU-Mankato, broke his school's single season scoring record. The previous owner of the record, is Gene Glynn.

Glynn is a former minor leaguer, MLB coach (different positions), and is currently the coach of the Rochester Red Wings.

Glynn was also the state's first "Mr. Basketball" (sort of an MVP honor) in 1975.

In 1992, former MLBer Bob Gebhard (then-GM of the brand new Colorado Rockies), hired Glynn as a coach in the minors (I believe).

Gebhard and I are from the same county (I lived on the north end, he on the south).

Gebhard is currently the vice-president of the D-Backs.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Just getting ready for my midterm tomorrow. Once that's done, I'll be heading home for the weekend. Going to get a couple of TTM requests mailed out tomorrow as well. Debating on if I want to send an 8x10 out or a few more cards. I'm thinking one of these 8x10s- Dan Fouts, Max Kepler, or Bobby Knight if I go that route

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts