Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Finally.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Been searching for this one for a little over a decade, and finally nabbed it. Last major piece I need for my Mathews collection.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1394122484.107990.jpg

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Sexy, congrats.

But I have to ask: now what! Last major piece, so I guess you have more things to fill in/upgrade, but you're going to have that itch that needs scratching...

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks guys. As far as what's next, I'll continue to pick up vintage patches and a few oddball/multiplayer auto'ed vintage, but otherwise I'm content. An old button, barrel, knob would be nice but someone on here has got them all....lol. Always looking for a gu item, but doubt I'll ever find one let alone be able to afford $$$.

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
Thanks guys. As far as what's next, I'll continue to pick up vintage patches and a few oddball/multiplayer auto'ed vintage, but otherwise I'm content. An old button, barrel, knob would be nice but someone on here has got them all....lol. Always looking for a gu item, but doubt I'll ever find one let alone be able to afford $$$.
do you have a laundry tag? I'm not sure he's ever had a vintage button. Only ones I know of are the two that were in national treasures. They were from a managers Jersey I believe.

Members online