Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS/FT Let Me Know Your Player, Or Team, And I'll Put A Good Lot Together For You!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmyers1978

Dec 24, 2013
Stryk - Here's what I've got for ya. Let me know if you can use them:

Jeter Refractor, Griffey X-Fractor, Castillo Red Refractor #'d/5, Ankiel Red Refractor #'d/25, Griffey 89 Donruss Opening Day RC, Hector Noesi Plate #'d 1/1, Jeter Platinum Ruby, Buchholz M&M Blue #'d/10

Derek Jeter 2008 BC Ref.jpgKen Griffey Jr. Topps Chrome X Fractor.jpgRichard Castillo 2009 BC Red.jpgRick Ankiel Red Ref.jpgKen Griffey Jr. Opening Day.jpgHector Noesi Cyan Plate.jpgDerek Jeter Platinum Ruby.jpgClay Buchholz M&M Blue.jpg

Any basketball available? Also
would be willing to see 90's numbered cards or anything Jeter, Griffey, or anything numbered under 25. Thanks

mmyers1978

Dec 24, 2013
[MENTION=2091]Stryk[/MENTION] - Let me know if you can use anything that I posted for you. Thanks.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Looking for any Shawon Dunston cards or any Cubs cards for that matter

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

mmyers1978

Dec 24, 2013
Yes, the Rolen is a game used piece. The Jeter books $25, so I'd need that much in trade for it. What did you have in mind to trade for the Rolen, Loney and AGon?

I need the blue ref, Loney, and is the Rolen a piece of jersey? If so I need it too. If you're tv is low on the Jeter I maybe interested. Cmb and lmk.

mmyers1978

Dec 24, 2013
I do have this, #'d to 25:

6264729.jpg

Any Jim Edmonds or Rick Ankiel? Thanks

Members online

Latest posts