Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

########MONDAY MORNING THREAD########

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
We should talk. I just started collecting Andre Dawson, u have any to trade?

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

Is he a new prospect? I haven't done much prospecting since Corey Patterson. Now that guy is going to be huge one day. A five tool prospect right there.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
U win this round, i had to google the name

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

I have a large stash of one more player also. He was a Cubs pitching prospect that went on to pitch for the Diamondbacks but I can't even remember his name right now. Only if he could have been as good as Brandon Wood lol

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning Kiddies

Off from work for the 7 days and have a lot to do in that time.

Today going to the city of Oswego IL and put in our permit for the replacement and expansion of our drive way to 3 car wide, replacing our front walk-way to the house and adding a walkway to the side of the house all the way into the back yard to meet up with the patio that is all ready there, and pouring a slab 11x16 in a the yard for our shed to be on a more permanent base. Just a mere 12k of a project. Well it's only money :lol:

Tomorrow I'm winging for the rest of the week if I don't having something more concrete in plans but the basement needs so attention and closets could use some de-cluttering

Going to the National on Thursday Or maybe Friday

Saturday having some friends over

Sunday taking my whole family (wife, kids and their boyfriends and my not real grandchild) to the Cubs game in Milwaukee to see the Cubbies play. Going to do the whole experience of tail-gating and what not too.

Members online