Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

November 28th release but singles/autos on eBay already for bowman 2012 draft Ugh

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
what's wrong with that?
Topps allows LCS to pay extra for express shipping...
Why would you pay $35 more a case, to get it early and sit on it for 3-5 days?

jimmyjam1973

Aug 9, 2008
Schertz, TX
what's wrong with that?
Topps allows LCS to pay extra for express shipping...
Why would you pay $35 more a case, to get it early and sit on it for 3-5 days?

Then why even have a release date?

I'm sure all the mass case breakers will have all their singles on eBay today getting the premiums for being 1st listed. Look at when those choice video games are released no one can sell/buy before midnight.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
What do you know, another Yankees hat that looks like total XXXX.

$(KGrHqJHJDkFCu-vPucOBQsty!(7ww~~60_57.JPG

If you would like to see other XXXXty looking examples...

Jose Campos: www.ebay.com/itm/181033611138
Pat Venditte: www.ebay.com/itm/380524026274

All the crap they do in Photoshop and this is the best they can do? Really?

Last edited:

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
Then why even have a release date?

I'm sure all the mass case breakers will have all their singles on eBay today getting the premiums for being 1st listed. Look at when those choice video games are released no one can sell/buy before midnight.

If they buy from a distributor, then they have to wait. If they get directly from Topps then they can do what they want.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

SilverandBlack

Mar 19, 2009
Upstate NY
Give me a break all the people crying about this would do the same thing if they got theirs early. Everyone knows you get a premium for the first listed so what should they do sit on them to be fair to everyone else?

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
At least the logo isn't implanted on his head, like the Red Sox logo on the prospect's arm....

The logo on the Pat Venditte is the reason that I never purchased one. I do however own an unlicensed, logo-less Contenders auto.

No Logo > Tacky Logo.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Give me a break all the people crying about this would do the same thing if they got theirs early. Everyone knows you get a premium for the first listed so what should they do sit on them to be fair to everyone else?

While I disagree with the premise (I do think there are plenty of people who are willing to play by the rules) Topps should be doing what it can to even the playing field.

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
If there was retail like in previous years, wouldn't BDP have been out a week earlier anyway?

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
I am of the belief that everyone should get them at the same time. Topps has tried to correct this but has been unable to. The only thing I can think of is that Topps ships specific to each location, base on shipping time it takes to get there, so each person gets them on Wednesday/release date. I am sure that would be an undertaking however.

skrip

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
The logo on the Pat Venditte is the reason that I never purchased one. I do however own an unlicensed, logo-less Contenders auto.

No Logo > Tacky Logo.

I personally would prefer to see the player in their college or minor league colours than a horribly photoshopped attempt at an MLB uniform. There's probably licencing issues with this I'm sure.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com.

Members online

No members online now.