Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
Reminds me of those unlicensed "Helmar Brewing" cards some dude makes and sells on ebay. Not sure how these types haven't been busted for making modern-day Broder cards.

P.S. - If you like these you'll love my rare 1/1 hand-drawn homemade cards from when I was a kid. Super rare only $1,000 each!

Last edited:

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Reminds me of those unlicensed "Helmar Brewing" cards some dude makes and sells on ebay. Not sure how these types haven't been busted for making modern-day Broder cards.

P.S. - If you like these you'll love my rare 1/1 hand-drawn homemade cards from when I was a kid. Super rare only $1,000 each!

Oh I hear you, but I really enjoy the old hoss twitter feed so I guess I'm a sucker! And not sure why I posted this in the 90s thread, apologies!

Back on track, '99 Superscript
1999UpperDeckMVPSuperscript.jpg

Last edited:

slaneyjason

Feb 19, 2012
I just picked up 2 Dean Palmers...The first one is a totally certified platinum gold /30...
The second is a 98' pmg...

Oh did I mention it was for $10?

I guess scf IS good for something lol

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
I really like the 1994 Jumbo cards. I bought the entire set last year just so I could get the Puckett and the Griffey which has Puckett on the back.

Mac- If you need the gold Belle(assuming there is one) let me know.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I really like the 1994 Jumbo cards. I bought the entire set last year just so I could get the Puckett and the Griffey which has Puckett on the back.

Mac- If you need the gold Belle(assuming there is one) let me know.

Yes, I'm going through my master checklist and just doing a hard check on cards I need and this is a card I need but I guess never really knew what it was I was looking for and I thought it was a card people would not know they had and therefore would be tough to find via ebay, etc.

Let me know if you have one or where I can get one! :D

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
Yes, I'm going through my master checklist and just doing a hard check on cards I need and this is a card I need but I guess never really knew what it was I was looking for and I thought it was a card people would not know they had and therefore would be tough to find via ebay, etc.

Let me know if you have one or where I can get one! :D

I believe [MENTION=5592]jszczech[/MENTION] hooked me up with the Sandberg.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
[MENTION=2805]thelesquad[/MENTION] --- Yes that was me
[MENTION=3754]MansGame[/MENTION] --- I should still have the Belle but I will double check when I get home and send you a pm.

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
^Nice cards guys!

I saw a Greg Maddux Emerald /11 that sold at auction on ebay, I think almost a year ago...went for a little over $100.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Mannnnnnnn 2013 off to a great start... of the 5 oldest Belle cards I need, I've got the #2 and #5 now incoming! Sweeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttt