Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Did you recently join? Use this thread to say hi!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cw6goblue

Jan 17, 2014
What's up everyone, just signed up after reading topics on the app for a couple weeks. I'm excited to actually talk to someone other than my wife about cards. Got back to the hobby in 2011 after finding some deals at a flea market. Then soon after had a big pull out of the 2011 topps value box, Lawrie gold auto:). And then I was hooked. I collect anything Detroit Tigers and Michigan football, mostly austin Jackson, drew smyly, and 2008 mike hart sp rookie threads letters.

A_Pharis

This may sound funny, but I was playing on my Itouch last night and came across this really cool APP in the Apple APP store. Was not sure what kind of APP it was at first until I decided to go online and check it out.

What's up Sports Collectors. DFW SPORTS CARDZ here. I live in the Dallas Fort Worth area. More Fort Worth area than the Dallas area.

I collect mostly MAV's stuff. I do some selling of stuff on ebay. I'v been away from ebay for a couple of years due to serious health problems. However I'm back now and I'm looking to sell and hopefully do a bunch of trades. I'm looking to trade a lot of my other stuff for just MAVS stuff. I prefer just the current active roster guys. But if you have something of former players that are in GAMEUSED form, I might be interested in trading for it. Check out my Ebay items if you get the chance. I will post my Bucket List when I can get the link for it.

[http://www.ebay.com/usr/dfwsportscardz

Nice to meet you guys. Hopefully we can do some trades in the coming months. Baseball season is coming up soon. I'm sure it's going to be an interesting year without AROD in the league. That's if MLB gets there wish!

dfwsportscardz

Welcome and continued health!

been a member for a long time but have been away from the site for a while... went through a divorce and some health issues but I am ready to jump back in...... looking for baseball cards from 08-13 of bowman sterling, bowman platinum, donruss/Panini elite and bowman chrome, bowman chrome draft and any other bowman stuff..... autos mainly.... so hey just say hi and let me know what you have available for sale..... so..... I am back and happy here in Green Bay.... home of the best QB in the NFL

Welcome BACK! Sounds like you've been through a bit, but it'll make you stronger.

What's up everyone, just signed up after reading topics on the app for a couple weeks. I'm excited to actually talk to someone other than my wife about cards. Got back to the hobby in 2011 after finding some deals at a flea market. Then soon after had a big pull out of the 2011 topps value box, Lawrie gold auto:). And then I was hooked. I collect anything Detroit Tigers and Michigan football, mostly austin Jackson, drew smyly, and 2008 mike hart sp rookie threads letters.

Welcome! You'll find a few flea market buyers here. Enjoy!

Boo Radley

Jun 5, 2013
Cape Cod
Like a few above, not new to collecting but new to the boards. Was google searching something and stumbled across the 90s Insert thread. My productivity dropped to zero that day. My collection runs from all over -- 19th century to 1990s. Looking forward to learning a lot from the members here and upping my shiny card collection.

Arthur

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Like a few above, not new to collecting but new to the boards. Was google searching something and stumbled across the 90s Insert thread. My productivity dropped to zero that day. My collection runs from all over -- 19th century to 1990s. Looking forward to learning a lot from the members here and upping my shiny card collection.

Arthur

Thank you for not only participating but for also referring a friend. You have been awarded a FCB buck for your participation.

Eddie Rice

Jan 22, 2014
Thank you for not only participating but for also referring a friend. You have been awarded a FCB buck for your participation.

Arthur got me on. We've been jonesing for the start of baseball season and he's been collecting some modern recently. I usually am mostly in the prewar realm but the modern stuff really feeds my need to be connected with the up and coming and current players in the game. I'm in Los Angeles and love the Dodgers. A few friends and I also put on a card show in Culver City 2 times a year. We'd love a stronger modern contingent if anyone wants to set up and have fun meeting some fellow collectors.

FYI - Eddie Rice aka Eddie Riccardi is a character in a great film noir film, The Crooked Way set in Los Angeles.

Thanks for letting me come aboard. Great to see so much activity.

-Jason

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Hi all,
I am new here, member of a few other boards as well. I collect Greg Maddux mainly, but dabble in HOF autographed cards as well.

One of the best ever and yet it seems like there aren't a ton of guys who collect him. I don't collect him specifically but have this one:
12165173034_5b496bc740.jpg

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
Hey everybody! My name is Joe, I usually am on the blowout boards. I'm a 90s Griffey collector. Always looking for rare stuff!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Hey everybody! My name is Joe, I usually am on the blowout boards. I'm a 90s Griffey collector. Always looking for rare stuff!

Welcome! I'm 99% over here but have started to dip my toe in over there a little bit... I think you'll find this site to be fun and a lot of interesting threads if you're a '90s guy! I'll see you in the '90s thread and maybe the early '00 thread!

Natitude

Jan 27, 2014
NOVA
Hi FCB! Some of you might recognize me from BO, but I wanted to expand my hobby horizons a little bit! Look forward to adding to the conversation over here. I'm currently collecting Washington Nationals players, with an emphasis on Triple Threads, 1st BC or RC base autos and A&G framed autos. Thanks for allowing me to join!

rjdub81

Feb 3, 2014
Just joined here. Collected for years back in the 80s-90s. Then college and life took money Lol. Began collecting n selling last year. Thanks for having me aboard.

mistral38

Feb 1, 2014
New to this site though I am on Beckett with the same ID though I have not posted there in quite a long time (a bit frustrated with them) I am primarily a Bonds collector though I also am working on a few very tough sets. Favorite time period for cards is the late 90's early 00's

Ianfen

Feb 3, 2014
Hi I'm Ian! I'm a collector of mostly young players, my favorite card being the one below!ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1391563581.992178.jpg

Bootstraps9

Feb 4, 2014
Hey, I'm new to the site. I always used to build sets of cards with my dad and got the bug for collecting. I just recently started focusing on collecting my teams players, Rangers. I had never thought about doing that until I stumbled across a rainbow set, and now I am right back to being addicted.

Ogando, Michael Young, Leonys Martin and all Texas Rangers

nanel19

Feb 9, 2014
Puerto Rico
Hi guys, I don't know if you have noticed but we have tons of new signups lately.

If you are one of these guys, come on in and introduce yourself.

Hello everyone, my name is Jesus and I'm from Puerto Rico. I've been collecting cards since 1983 and I'm a huge Mets fan. I buy and sell a lot on ebay (user: don_chu1972), mostly buy Case and box breaks. Awesome site! Congrats.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Hello everyone, my name is Jesus and I'm from Puerto Rico. I've been collecting cards since 1983 and I'm a huge Mets fan. I buy and sell a lot on ebay (user: don_chu1972), mostly buy Case and box breaks. Awesome site! Congrats.

Welcome to FCB, Toma!!

TehRegulator

Nov 22, 2013
Hi! I'm TehRegulator/Technologyminded(on ebay) and I love to buy and trade baseball cards. I like selling them too and perhaps some of you have purchased from me before. My personal collection for the most part involves Angels, Padres and Chargers although I have player favorites throughout the various sports and leagues. My favorite player right now should be obvious as it is Mike Trout but growing up it was Tim Salmon. My favorite pitcher to watch growing up was (spare me) Roger Clemens and I thoroughly enjoyed the 2002 World Series. Believe me when I say I hate the Red Sux, Yankees and the Rangers but I completely admired the most skilled pitchers. That's why I worshipped the likes of Nolan Ryan, Greg Maddux, Tom Glavine, Roger Clemens, Randy Johnson and the like (Chuck Finley included). I was in awe of the sheer ability of these dominating hurlers. The hitting to me growing up was 2nd to be quite honest. I still loved it and begged for it coming from my team but the pitching was always first in my heart. I hope to trade, sell and buy among those here. I'm not new to Ebay and absolutely rely on my reputation as a good seller/buyer since 2004.

Members online

Latest posts