Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^~^~^~^~^~^~^ Monday Morning Thread ~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
LOl shooting a 12 gauge in a 55 MPH wind gusts, is just liek pissing in the wind. You'll never know where it will end up

And good Morning kiddies. I'm off to the doctor today and maybe off work for a while. I had a pain in my leg just below my knee, and then there seems to be some brusing here and it did make my foot feel numb as well. Seems the DR thinks it is a blood-clot or something in those lines........ Just what I need to be told now. Although I have complained about this before and she said she did not think it was it at the time.::facepalm::

I know that it was hopeless, but a family member bough a nonresident license, which was $75 so we had to go out with hopes of getting him something. We told him next year he needs to just buy a full season license instead of a two day though because its only $20 more for him to have the full season.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
LOl shooting a 12 gauge in a 55 MPH wind gusts, is just liek pissing in the wind. You'll never know where it will end up

And good Morning kiddies. I'm off to the doctor today and maybe off work for a while. I had a pain in my leg just below my knee, and then there seems to be some brusing here and it did make my foot feel numb as well. Seems the DR thinks it is a blood-clot or something in those lines........ Just what I need to be told now. Although I have complained about this before and she said she did not think it was it at the time.::facepalm::

I think the pain is from you just being old :p

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Mornin All!

Back from the Battle in Rocky Top football tournament over the weekend. Our team didnt do so well, we won 1 and lost 2 games. All in all, we had a great time though.

Didnt make it to the driveway from mini vacation and CPS was waiting on us with 2 kids that were pulled from more parents that were buying heroin.

Enjoy your day all!

Fordman

recently lost a HS friend to H ---- 62 years old , one of the last that I would have thought used anything . Also a set of twins died of agent orange - Viet Nam .

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Villanova-VCU is a big game for me...

Unfortunately a fellow 'Nova fan lost her brother to H overdose this weekend so obviously her heart's not into it...

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good evening.

Damn windy here, and some neighbors have put their recycling out at the curb for tomorrow already. Open blue boxes of paper + gusty winds = freakin' messy street.
:mad:

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Evening everyone. Ever be irritated at everything though there is absolutely nothing to be irritated at? Yeah that's me today. Anything and everything set me off.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Evening Gents!

I was the second bidder on that one, thought about increasing my bid but went with a different purchase instead. That is a GREAT card, if it had a couple of glove pieces I would have been all in. You are right, steal of a deal there, but if you (and I) are lucky the next ones going up will hopefully have reasonable selling minds to know what the last one went for :) I'll show it off once it is in hand but this has been shipped:

$_57.JPG

Gotta love the wording on the back (scan from a different listing):
$_12.JPG

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Good Evening Gents!

I was the second bidder on that one, thought about increasing my bid but went with a different purchase instead. That is a GREAT card, if it had a couple of glove pieces I would have been all in. You are right, steal of a deal there, but if you (and I) are lucky the next ones going up will hopefully have reasonable selling minds to know what the last one went for :) I'll show it off once it is in hand but this has been shipped:

$_57.JPG

Gotta love the wording on the back (scan from a different listing):
$_12.JPG

Wow, awesome card!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I do not, but have in the past. Somewhere along the line this escaped me...

Which ones did you have? I'm surprised UD didn't do this each year. The checklist looks pretty good, a bit large and no higher than an /10 print run:

SS-ABAdrian Beltre10
SS-ADAdam Dunn10
SS-APAlbert Pujols4
SS-BCBobby Crosby10
SS-BJBo Jackson10
SS-CCCarl Crawford10
SS-CRCal Ripken Jr.1
SS-DAAndre Dawson5
SS-DJDerek Jeter8
SS-DODavid Ortiz10
SS-DWDavid Wright10
SS-ECEric Chavez10