Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****Tuesday****Morning***Thread***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Good morning all,

My babygirl had a game last night in which she went 4-5 with 3 SB and 4 RBI. Another game today which I can't go to because i got "Mr. Mom" duties to attend to since the wife is working the night shift today.
[MENTION=4705]olerud363[/MENTION], I have been on the Bunt app for a bit and I too am learning how to mess with it.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Happy 90th Birthday to Yogi, a great baseball ambassador!

berra03PAMGLASS25.jpg

berra52bowman.jpg
berra51BOWMAN.jpg

berra04DTT.jpg
berra03DE.jpg

berra03TG.jpg
berra02DO.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good afternoon all. I'm wore out today and I still have 4 hours left. Yesterday wore me out working 13 hours my first day back

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Happy lunch time all!

I probably break even. Maybe a little on the plus side, as I've won some $150+ cards for $20. Saturday and Sunday I was 5 for 6, so way ahead there, but there's days I go 0fer.

I do it because it's a lot more entertaining than surfing ebay. I don't really score a lot of PC Cards, through razzes, but I score a lot of nice flips that turn into PC Cards.

Thanks for the insight and good luck!!

Happy Birthday, Yogi!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

LCS I used to work at in some trouble again. Haven't got paid in Three weeks. No new wax or supplies. Ugh.

I feel bad for employees but no one can be surprised, this would be the 4th time they would close up...

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning.

I finally installed the Topps Bunt app, and am stil learning my way around in it. Anyone still play? It was pretty popular last season but there doesn't seem to be much talk about it here anymore.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

I still have the app and sign in every day for the coins but Im not playing just year, just collecting Andre Dawson cards. I don't care for the changes this year.

I probably break even. Maybe a little on the plus side, as I've won some $150+ cards for $20. Saturday and Sunday I was 5 for 6, so way ahead there, but there's days I go 0fer.

I do it because it's a lot more entertaining than surfing ebay. I don't really score a lot of PC Cards, through razzes, but I score a lot of nice flips that turn into PC Cards.

Congrats, Stephen!
Curious, do you feel like your ROI on the Razzes is worth what your putting in?
Not questioning your participation, just for my own nosey self.

I'm not doing very well in razzes, the only one I won was the one I bought all the spots lol

happy happy gross under $300. not bad for 3500 kids , now to find something to sell to the girls

Congrats!

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I still have the app and sign in every day for the coins but Im not playing just year, just collecting Andre Dawson cards. I don't care for the changes this year.

I'm not doing very well in razzes, the only one I won was the one I bought all the spots lol

Congrats!

On a 10 spit razz, spots 1,4,8,10 tend to hit most.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada

So if I just sign in each day that's the easiest way to get free coins? I doubt I'll get into the chase cards and such. Might see how far I can go without paying and try to collect just Blue Jays.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
So if I just sign in each day that's the easiest way to get free coins? I doubt I'll get into the chase cards and such. Might see how far I can go without paying and try to collect just Blue Jays.

Yep. Check in everyday, get free coins... Add me as a friend mr17met

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana

This year you can do offers as well to get free coins although I haven't done any. If you are interested I can give you last years Blue Jays cards for free that I have duplicates of which should be most of them

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Evening everyone.
Absolutely beautiful afternoon here. But I'm tired, sitting on the couch being warmed by the sun. Youngest has a middle school band concert in two hours.
Hope everyone's had a good day

Members online

Latest posts