Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

@@@@@Saturday Morning Thread@@@@@

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all! Glad to have baseball back, even if I was in bed before the game started...and the Mets lost :/

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

First Saturday I've worked in three weeks, not liking it!

Enjoy your day all!

Fordman

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
up regular time $$$$$$$$%^&&^^^**& . I do have coffee .
now if I could have another good night at stadium . I even had a Reds player request ???????? that's about as popular as Mets here .

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
A woman is sitting at a bar enjoying a drink with her girlfriends when an exceptionally tall, handsome man enters.

He is so striking that the woman can not take her eyes off him. The man notices her overly attentive stares and walks directly toward her.

Before she can offer her apologies for rudely staring he leans over and whispers, "I'll do anything, absolutely anything that you want me to do for $20. But only on one condition."

Flabbergasted, the woman asks what the condition is.

"You have to tell me what you want me to do in just three words."

The woman considers his proposition for a moment and then removes a $20 bill from her purse, which she presses into the man's hand along with her address.

She then looks deeply into his eyes, and slowly, and meaningfully says, "Clean my house!"

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
A woman is sitting at a bar enjoying a drink with her girlfriends when an exceptionally tall, handsome man enters.

He is so striking that the woman can not take her eyes off him. The man notices her overly attentive stares and walks directly toward her.

Before she can offer her apologies for rudely staring he leans over and whispers, "I'll do anything, absolutely anything that you want me to do for $20. But only on one condition."

Flabbergasted, the woman asks what the condition is.

"You have to tell me what you want me to do in just three words."

The woman considers his proposition for a moment and then removes a $20 bill from her purse, which she presses into the man's hand along with her address.

She then looks deeply into his eyes, and slowly, and meaningfully says, "Clean my house!"

Good one!

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
1955 Topps Double Header Collins/Harshman - arrived Thursday...others arrived earlier this month
T202 The Scissors Slide (Hemphill of New York Americans) w/ Birmingham & Turner SGC 50
T202 Evers Makes A Safe Slide w/Reulbach & Archer PSA 2 (got this at a good price)
39-46 Exhibits Bill Dickey (Made In USA In Right Corner) SGC 50
47-66 Exhibits Bill Johnson PSA 6

DANNY

Last edited:

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone. I was lucky enough to land a new job. The job will have me at home every night and off every Sunday. I start the new job August 3rd. This will allow me to hire a lawyer and try to get custody of my son. So thankful. Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Encouraging start to the second half for the Jays with a win over the Rays last night. They get Archer this weekend though. :eek:
[MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] Congrats on the new job!

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. JazzFest was slightly disappointing last night. Boz Scaggs didn't quite do it for me. Heck, he had his female backup singer sing a song and she got a louder cheer than Scaggs did. I liked the opening act even more as well. But Boz Scaggs had to cut his set short due to weather coming in. The wind was picking up and it was supposed to rain. Well there was little to no rain, just a lot of wind. I mentioned to my dad that they should have kept playing like they did in the second Blue Brothers movie when they were playing Ghost Riders in the Sky at the Bluegrass Festival :lol:

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Hey

You know you are in the South when........your sister-in-law orders their 4 year old son sweet tea at dinner.

Congrats to [MENTION=2055]metallicalex777[/MENTION]

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Congrats [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION]!

I recently got FT work during day shift, makes a world of difference!

And for those seeing "Ant-Man", there are TWO post-credit scenes...:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts