Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB PC Tournament STARTING TODAY!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
http://www.bracketmaker.com/tlist.cfm?tid=462863
Here is the bracket, each match is labeled with the randomized card category! So Please if you are entered in the tournament Submit your round 1 entries with a scan to my through a private message! Remember that you need to submit 3 cards!
Thanks! I look foward to the first round voting!

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
To be honest, not sure I see this working out the way I envisioned. Besides the set up with the brackets and categories, submitting the images through PM (which is basically impossible on here), doesn't that eliminate "showing off" your PC?

Who is voting and how?

Ryan

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
To be honest, not sure I see this working out the way I envisioned. Besides the set up with the brackets and categories, submitting the images through PM (which is basically impossible on here), doesn't that eliminate "showing off" your PC?

Who is voting and how?

Ryan

What will happen is that there is gonna be a voting thread and I will post the pics on the thread to make the submissions anonymous, then at the end of the match, I will say who owned which card and who won the match. I hope that makes a little more sense!

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
I like this method for one reason: Nobody posts their images first. It is easier to pick an image that is better if you know what you are up against. If you don't know for sure, you have to try harder and dig deeper.

maddux69

Nov 21, 2013
NC
This may need some tweaking as randomizing has made things a little crazy. Say for instance in my bracket, if I lose God forbid, I then square off in the same category. Then the winner of that has a matchup that is /50 right after winning the /100. Win or lose I would just like it so everyone has the opportunity to show the breadth of their collections. Good luck to all, I am excited to see what is to come!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Question about the serial numbering, [MENTION=11017]maddux69[/MENTION] and I are going head to head for /100. Does that need to be specifically /100? If so I think having a range of say /75-/100 is a bit better to allow more choice from the PC as well as in the event neither of us has an actual PC Card /100.

maddux69

Nov 21, 2013
NC
Question about the serial numbering, @maddux69 and I are going head to head for /100. Does that need to be specifically /100? If so I think having a range of say /75-/100 is a bit better to allow more choice from the PC as well as in the event neither of us has an actual PC Card /100.

I have my /100 already picked out ;) I did interpret it to include the numbered to 99 cards.

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
Not sure how this is a PC contest it's supposed to be your PC player vs there PC player

Sent from my SM-N920V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

maddux69

Nov 21, 2013
NC
Not sure how this is a PC contest it's supposed to be your PC player vs there PC player

Sent from my SM-N920V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Not everyone is a player collector, many are set collectors, HOF collectors, etc. Let's say if somebody is a Griffey collector and in the memorabilia portion they show a Babe Ruth signed bat, more power to them because I would much rather see that than a Griffey signed ball.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
http://www.bracketmaker.com/tlist.cfm?tid=462863
Here is the bracket, each match is labeled with the randomized card category! So Please if you are entered in the tournament Submit your round 1 entries with a scan to my through a private message! Remember that you need to submit 3 cards!
Thanks! I look foward to the first round voting!

How's this coming along? Deadlines? Have many submissions yet? Anything to hype up? Some chatter here can help drum up interest in seeing what's to come.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Sounds like it it dead in the water. Can't even get the OP to reply even though he has been online and replying to other threads. My interest has dwindled so I'll take my excitement elsewhere :)

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
It seems like it got over complicated and rolled too many ideas into one.

If it is dead, I would like to take the idea down a different path and maybe I can get it rolling. I will wait for word from the OP, however, as i don't want to hijack his idea.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I thought the unique category rounds were an interesting format. It would be cool if the board had an open contest each day based on a real specific category (examples: numbered to 50 card, specific team's jersey card, dual auto card, specific brand or set card, etc.), and the first ten people to enter then got voted on by the board for the daily winner.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts