Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Atlanta Braves Discussion and Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drdamo

Mar 20, 2016
I guess Norris is basically just a placeholder while we wait for some of the younger guys, right?

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I guess Norris is basically just a placeholder while we wait for some of the younger guys, right?

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up but he actually pitched a decent game based on his standards.
6 IP 2 ER 4 H 3 BB 5 SO

And we blew another opportunity with runners at 2nd & 3rd with just one out as we so often do. This team can rack up hits but bringing the runners home is an entirely different thing. Then again, it's just ST so it doesn't really matter if we do right now.

maddux69

Nov 21, 2013
NC
I wish we would have kept this kid, he was really starting to develop. I got the chance to see him pitch in Houston and he was quite impressive.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    311.8 KB · Views: 34

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I wish we would have kept this kid, he was really starting to develop. I got the chance to see him pitch in Houston and he was quite impressive.

attachment.php

I tried to sell off the rest of my collection but I couldn't even get a couple dollars for the autos so I just held onto them.

I still have a BGS 9/10 Sterling Purple Refractor auto #d /10, a few #d Sterling refractor autos & then a couple Valiant autos.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts