Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Tournaments - Next one coming next week & Send me your scans!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
All of the below tourneys have spots open.

Send in your card(s) and join the fun.

- Best card AIC pulled for you
- Autographed Balls
- Auto card numbered between 15 - 30
- Non-auto Rookie Card
- Dual Auto
- Multi Auto with Multi Relic
- Memorabilia (new)
- Minor league cards (new)
- Uncatalogued cards (new)
- Bobble heads (new)
- Sketch cards (new)
- Oddballs (new)
- 1990's Inserts (new)
- Best Auto and Inscription (new)

PM me your scan or PM me and I can send you my email address.

Thanks

Last edited:

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I can throw one up for the custom and would do the /100 range one if needed, also could do the AIC as well. In terms of the Dual, nothing is standing out, but may have something. I'd rather have as many people involved as possible so I don't want to take any slots from anyone but if you need me to fill, keep me posted.

Lmk
Ryan

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
I can throw one up for the custom and would do the /100 range one if needed, also could do the AIC as well. In terms of the Dual, nothing is standing out, but may have something. I'd rather have as many people involved as possible so I don't want to take any slots from anyone but if you need me to fill, keep me posted.

Lmk
Ryan

Still looking for subs in all 4 tournaments to fill out the brackets. If you have 'em, send 'em.

Thanks

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
All tourneys still open. Take a look and send me your scans. LMK if you have any questions.

Thanks

T

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
How many different cards do we need for the bracket?

Going by memory, so I could be off a little. I think we still need 3-4 for each of the first 3 and I don't recall anyone sending a card of the Best Card AIC pulled.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
OK, here is what I have. Please LMK if you sent something and I missed it. Also, if you want to send to my email address, just ask and I will PM it to you. But, if you do that, please include your FCB screen name so I can match you up.

Here are the planned tournaments and the people who have submitted so far:

- Card numbered between 90 - 115 (to cover the /99, /100, etc.)

I have cards from carlitson, maddux69, Zan and me.

- Multi player relic card

I have cards from michaelstepper, zan and me.

- Custom card (any sport or entertainment, etc.)

I have cards from Fordman, MrMet and me.

- Best card AIC pulled for you

I have cards from maddux and me.

Please send in your scans so we can keep this going.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
What's the deal for the card numbered 91-115 (or whatever the range)? Auto? No auto? Relic? Just numbered? Think we (or I) need a little more guidelines on that one

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
What's the deal for the card numbered 91-115 (or whatever the range)? Auto? No auto? Relic? Just numbered? Think we (or I) need a little more guidelines on that one

I left it open to see what I would get. So far, 2 autos and one non-auto (I could submit either). Maybe I will make it specifically auto and do a non-auto one later.
[MENTION=11017]maddux69[/MENTION] I will hold your card for a non-auto round. Please send in an auto #90-115 if you have one.

Thanks

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
OK, next up will be auto's numbered between 90-115.

I still need a few cards to complete the bracket.

Send 'em in!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I just updated the OP. The custom can be any sport or entertainment, etc.

Thank you.

Although made by Leaf, would the custom cut autograph cards work for this one? These are the ones that you can send Leaf an autograph that they turn into a cut and if it is a dual, would not allow the same pairing to be used again.

Members online

Latest posts