Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB Buying Greg Maddux Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maddux69

Nov 21, 2013
NC
Looking for parallels, inserts, oddball, high-end, autos, PSA graded and everything else under the sun. Let me know what you have got. Can trade in some situations, just let me know who/what you collect.

Jason

sierra79

Feb 15, 2016
Deland, Florida
Good to see another Maddux collector. I saw that you just had signed up for that contest as well - I'm going to try to use as many Maddux cards as possible (just for fun). I am really interested in seeing what your'e looking for in the way of oddball stuff. Some of his stuff doesn't pop up too often. The only tough card that I would be wiling to trade/sell would be his 1990 Chicago Cubs Old Style card (similar to the Canon series). Below are some of his stuff that has either eluded me or I was outbid on:

1. 1993 Lykes (Standard)
2. 1995 Lykes (Standard)
3. 1996 Lykes (Standard and perforated)
4. 1996 AJC
5. 1998 AJC
6. 1997 SPX Gold Finale
7. 1997 Finest Atomic Gold Die-Cut
8. 1998 Metal PMG
9. 1998 Crusade Red (I'm not paying $2,000+ for the one listed on eBay)
10. 1987 Aguilas Venezuelan sticker (centered with a clean back)
11. Any logoman, bat barrel, Superfractor, or sketchcard 1/1
12. 1997 Pinnacle Totally Certified Mirror black (lost out at auction)
13. 2003 UD Victory Purple (#'d /50)
14. 2008 UD Heroes Purple (#'d /25)
15. 2008 UD Heroes Beige patch (#'d/10)
16. 2005 Zenith Spellbound S-1 "G" GU (either jersey or prime)
17. 1996 Select Mirror Gold
18. 1997 Topps Proshooter's Marble
19. 1998 Cramer's Choice Purple (#'d /10)
20. 1991 Topps (Manager's box back variation)

maddux69

Nov 21, 2013
NC
As far as the contest goes, most of my Maddux collection is put away securely. I will have to rely on more of my recent pickups from the start. I will say this, if I make it out of the first two match ups, you are in trouble as autographs is one of my specialties! lol

I am not convinced the 1993 standard Lykes exists. I have never seen a picture of it or one for sale. I thought I had one before, but they had just hand cut another Lykes card out. I might take you up on the Old Style, will have to dig in my collection. ;)

sierra79

Feb 15, 2016
Deland, Florida
Yeah, autographs ARE my weak point so I'm sure I'll be dead in the water on that one. LOL

As far as the mysterious '93 standard card is concerned, I too have never seen on of him on it. The standards are normal sized and have a different design. I guess it could have been possible that the standard cards were actually made prior to him signing with the Braves, whereas the perforated issues were made later on. Although, I didn't think the Ingles Grocery card existed util one popped up a while back. They were issued in kind of the same fashion as the standard cards - three per week (or something to that effect), so it made putting together a set very difficult.

If you realize that you need the Old Style let me know and I'll be happy to trade or sell to a fellow Maddux collector.

Best of luck in the contest!

Scott

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Any interest $10 shipped?

Wrong back Tino front maddux back

1459649754475.jpg1459649762775.jpg

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

valerian

Mar 18, 2016
Pittsburgh
1986 ProCards team set $125 shipped.
attachment.php

Attachments

• maddux 001.jpg
    maddux 001.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 150

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I have the 2000 Upper Deck Patch 1/1. Pics on my other computer that just broke, but let me know if it would be of interest and I will try to get it.

tnichols2016

Jun 3, 2016
Hello all. I recently inherited my father's Greg Maddux collection and am wanting to sell it. I am working on a list of all the cards he has (3 full binders worth) and will post that on here after I finish it up. I'd really like to just sell it all at once but I've been told that will be very hard to do and I will probably have to break it up into individual cards or lots. So if you guys have anything that you're particularly interested in just let me know and I'll see if I have it or not. The list will be posted in a few days after I get it all finished up. Thanks

Members online