Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
[MENTION=5369]nofrills[/MENTION] If you want any of my other duplicate 2015 and older Blue Jays, feel to send a trade. I'll trade for any 2016 base I need, same as the trade I sent you. Thanks!

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Why the heck did they raise the price of the blaster box? I'm getting annoyed and losing interest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Why the heck did they raise the price of the blaster box? I'm getting annoyed and losing interest

I don't have interest in a lot of things topps is doing with Bunt lately. Good news for me is that I"m accumulating coins for series 2 by not being tempted to chase topps bunt inserts or boxes. ;) If I'm going to blow $70-90 on a box of cards (like the Bowman current offering), I'd rather have something physical instead of just images on an app.

Last edited:

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada

I think the prices change as you move up levels. Same for some challenges; entry fee goes up and potential award goes down.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I think the prices change as you move up levels. Same for some challenges; entry fee goes up and potential award goes down.

I fail to see what the incentive is lol

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada

I fail to see what the incentive is lol

There's no incentive for me anymore to spend coins on playing challenges. I don't have big-time cards nor the inclination to follow the day's games and adjust my line-ups to try to maximize points scored. I just "set it and forget it" and aim to get the 100 points needed to make 1000 coins in the free challenges.

The AL and NL games used to be 2500 coins to join, and you got 2500 coins for scoring just 100 points. If I won any higher prizes it was gravy. Now it's 10k coins to join (I'm at level 28) and the minimum prize is 1500 coins. No thanks, I'll pass.

Members online

No members online now.