Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leaf Memories is Live and Looks Sweet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
I realize some buyers don't like it, but there are buyers that have no problems hitting "high" BIN's or making high offers just because BIN's are high. All the Leaf bashers out there should take note. On Leaf Ultimate alone, I've sold 36 cards and I'm $100 in the black...that's 84 cards left and they are all gravy. I priced these Leaf Memories cards where I did because there simply is no precedent for a set like this. I honestly don't know if I'm high or low, but I gave it my best guess based upon my experience with Leaf cards. Judging by the early action I clearly underpriced Will Clark, that card sold in seconds.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
1990 is perhaps my favorite product of all time. Hard signed buyback cards of HOFers, stars, and fan favorites are going to sell well. The beauty of the design even allows the airbrushed sticker cards to look pretty darned nice.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
You "figured" right but read the quote below...

Uhh, wrong.

XRC's ended in 1988. Albert Belle's traded/update cards from 1989 have always been listed as RC's. the 1990 Leaf has NEVER been listed as a rookie card in Beckett and frankly I've never heard a single person refer to it as such

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Because Beckett dictates everything... fear the Beckett!!

I personally don't care what Beckett says. They're irrelevant. Someone else used the Beckett XRC argument, so I refuted it. No matter how you look at it, his '89 cards are rookies and his '90 cards are not

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Uhh, wrong.

XRC's ended in 1988. Albert Belle's traded/update cards from 1989 have always been listed as RC's. the 1990 Leaf has NEVER been listed as a rookie card in Beckett and frankly I've never heard a single person refer to it as such

Anyone remember 2001 UD Prospect Premieres?

Beckett labeled the entire set as "XRC's".

I found that comical.

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
Uhh, wrong.

XRC's ended in 1988. Albert Belle's utraded/update cards from 1989 have always been listed as RC's. the 1990 Leaf has NEVER been listed as a rookie card in Beckett and frankly I've never heard a single person refer to it as such

I did not know that. Shame on me. I don't believe in XRCs either. I guess I didn't know that they stopped in 88 cause that's about the last time I bought a Beckett. Lol.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I got mine. I'm happy with my price too.

KGrHqNlcFCfNGOoghBQyrFBk8wg60_57.jpg

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
I'll admit, I was tempted when I saw some of the Astros pop up on my regular autograph search. But the prices are a bit too high for who they are right now. Killer job on this set.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts