Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Leaf Rize

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
rize_zps8c7418db.jpg

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
I'm sure the ones on eBay were designed for the minor league in-person autograph collector - that is why there is white space for the cards.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Oh my how embarrassing, I hope they are fake. First tribal now the Asian letters, are tramp stamps next?

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
What are the odds on these inserts? Buyback boner pills?

As long as they aren't game used, I think they'll be ok with the majority of collectors. Granted, there is that small contingent that would like the game used version, but I don't think the fan base is large enough that Leaf would be crazy enough to put game used ones into the product!

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Leaf already owns Benchwarmers, so tramp stamps have been done before.

Leaf owns Benchwarmer? Never knew. Amazing what some lonely fellas will pay for some of those things, I'm sure that still makes money. As for Rize, maybe its pronounced "rice".........I kid! Anyway pics look like mock ups so kinda hard to say what finished card would look like in hand or did I miss something? Interesting nonetheless, including the lack of Leaf logo if they are indeed a Leaf of Brian product

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Personally I hate the Chinese themed cards...and I'm CHINESE! Seller looks like he's associated with Atlanta's Just cards. Can't figure out what his connection with BG is. Hopefully we get answers soon.

Allen

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
This product is not made by Leaf... The players are licensed to Rize by Leaf... Leaf is in no way connected to Rise outside of this licensing...

We are NOT in any way involved in the selling, etc of this product.. We merely secured the player deals and autographs for them as a new manufacturer....

This is why there is no leaf logo...it's not a leaf card...

BG

Ps- this is not our end of week announcement...

Last edited:

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
This product is not made by Leaf... The players are licensed to Rize by Leaf...

We are NOT in any way involved in the selling, etc of this product.. We merely secured the player deals and autographs for them as a new manufacturer....

BG

Ps- this is not our end of week announcement...

There are over FOURTEEN HUNDRED auctions with the words "Leaf Rize" in the title.

Looks like you have a lot of trademark protection to take care of.

I find it interesting that sellers on eBay with hundreds of cards to sell don't know who makes them.

"Just as Topps has Bowman, Leaf Trading Cards now has their new sub-brand - RIZE Trading Cards. 2012 marks the debut of their inaugural release, and it's sure to be hit with investors and collectors alike. These cards are gorgeous, with new, trending design concepts, and a limited production run. The content of this set is possibly the best, ever! It's loaded with over 100 of the top draft picks, rookies and blue-chip prospects in the game. RIZE Draft also includes high-end, rare inserts, autographs and limited parallel "Paragons". We just broke down some 2012 RIZE Draft product, and bring it straight to you - we NEVER cherry-pick our cards! Certified, licensed and listed in the Beckett, you are bidding on a 2012 LEAF RIZE DRAFT Inaugural Edition 200-Card Base & Insert Card COMPLETE SET (1-100, plus ALL 100 INSERTS)! That's right! You get them all...please see the scan for some of the cards that you'll be getting in this AWESOME set, and a couple examples of each kind of insert card! Email us with any questions before bidding! Thanks for looking, and good luck!"

It would appear as may be a separate corporation owned fully by Leaf. One would think a new card company would attempt to make some sort of splash with Beckett, BO, here, rather than be "found" on eBay as their press release.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts