Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Leaf Rize

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.

Yeah. After I read it 3x, I gave up. It's that legal response that makes you give up and move on.

Rize- Basically it will be known as Leaf Rize. So now Puig has Draft,Valiant,Memories and now Rize. Who in the F wants 4 unlicensed cards of a player in a year.... Way to water down the market BG. You made 10 PC collectors and your pocket happy.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
Why would you license a direct competitor?
And funny how we never hear these issues with UD, Topps, & Panini. Chris, is Leaf paying for their own forum on here? If not, I would get rid of it. Why tie yourself to the sinking ship?

Last edited:
These cards are garbage; they actually make that Onyz junk look decent. Leaf should be embarassed to have their name associated with this product in any capacity, and I can only hope that this was caused by some kind of mind-altering drugs and not a sober business decision. If these cards were women, I wouldn't XXXX them with a stolen ****.

I agree 100% This is a 100% crap job by Leaf! Who the hell was put in charge of designing these cards??? They suck!!! This is embarassing and total garbage! Who the hell would even buy these anyway???

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Yeah. After I read it 3x, I gave up. It's that legal response that makes you give up and move on.

Rize- Basically it will be known as Leaf Rize. So now Puig has Draft,Valiant,Memories and now Rize. Who in the F wants 4 unlicensed cards of a player in a year.... Way to water down the market BG. You made 10 PC collectors and your pocket happy.

I WRITE legal responses and I still can't understand his.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
And funny how we never these issues with UD, Topps, & Panini. Chris, is Leaf paying for there own forum on here? If not, I would get rid of it. Why tie yourself to the sinking ship?

they are not paying for it

their products have no bearing on that forum being here

it costs us nothing to have and I would offer it to any manufacturer who wants one

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
Find it hard to believe that with all of those auctions, BG had NO idea his name was being used. Either that's a lie you were caught in, or your incompetence has begun to reach even higher levels.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
One more note:

1) it will not be referred to as leaf Rize on eBay (eBay will end all trademark violations) or in Beckett

2) original content just like this was made last year that was leaf branded .. We elected not to do this ourselves this year and licensed the rights..

Say what you will, but this is NOT a leaf product.. We will however make sure the copyright line includes Rize as well in future..

BG

PS- Chris can feel free to close our forum anytime. While the 15 habitual haters would like that, I am certain there are customers would be disappointed. I would probably be better off if I ignored you guys like Topps, Panini and UD.... I just can't bring myself to ignore customers (and fellow collectors)

And no, I had not seen one eBay auction when I saw the thread.. I am making an acquisition today and am at the closing..

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
One more note:

1) it will not be referred to as leaf Rize on eBay (eBay will end all trademark violations) or in Beckett

2) original content just like this was made last year that was leaf branded .. We elected not to do this ourselves this year and licensed the rights..

Say what you will, but this is NOT a leaf product.. We will however make sure the copyright line includes Rize as well in future..

BG

PS- Chris can feel free to close our forum anytime. While the 15 habitual haters would like that, I am certain there are customers would be disappointed. I would probably be better off if I ignored you guys like Topps, Panini and UD.... I just can't bring myself to ignore customers (and fellow collectors)

And no, I had not seen one eBay auction when I saw the thread.. I am making an acquisition today and am at the closing..

This is bologna. If a card has the word Leaf on it, people have every right to put Leaf in the title.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Question: If Leaf does not own Rize, and the jury is still out on that. . . who does? Who would pay money to make a card set and license players and not have a website/press release/ANY info out to the market?

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
And funny how we never these issues with UD, Topps, & Panini. Chris, is Leaf paying for there own forum on here? If not, I would get rid of it. Why tie yourself to the sinking ship?

Rittenhouse marvel products are sub licensed by upper deck... NOT Marvel.. BG

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Question: If Leaf does not own Rize, and the jury is still out on that. . . who does? Who would pay money to make a card set and license players and not have a website/press release/ANY info out to the market?
I agree. This is very fishy. Why would a company release a new brand of cards and not tell anyone? Or have a website? It makes absolutely no sense.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts