Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Leaf Rize

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
No one seems to have any idea what these are. Similar topic on BO, absolutely nothing on Google. Found some while going through my PC searches

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
No one seems to have any idea what these are. Similar topic on BO, absolutely nothing on Google. Found some while going through my PC searches

Yea same here. This part is interesting:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] These cards are gorgeous, with new, trending design concepts, and a limited production run. The content of this set is possibly the best, ever! It's loaded with over 100 of the top draft picks, rookies and blue-chip prospects in the game. RIZE Draft also includes high-end, rare inserts, autographs and limited parallel "Paragons"
[/FONT]
With all the cards that are on ebay right now, where are the autographs? I just see base and definitely not high end, rare inserts from all the bulk sellers.

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
I'm kinda digging the Strength/Honor cards. Might have to pick up a few lots of some players I like.

RedsFan2993

Jul 14, 2010
Everything on eBay looks like it is suppose to be auto'd. If these are samples of actually auto'd versions they are going to be faked like crazy.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
I think it's supposed to be "Rise". . . these things look like Tristar/Just, big time. And while they claim to have "broken down" the product, I don't see any wax anywhere. Could be another one of those things where Leaf rewards their faithful customers like when they sold the Leaf Metal Draft non-metal paper base/gold product...

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
According to the quantity Stoner has over 100 of some of the cards. tntnorthnj has a bunch also. I thought they have had backdoored cards before or am I thinking of somebody else?

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
According to the quantity Stoner has over 100 of some of the cards. tntnorthnj has a bunch also. I thought they have had backdoored cards before or am I thinking of somebody else?

....must resist....purple refractors....

...they've "Front-doored" a lot of their non-packaged product, from the sellers I've spoken with. Sellers on eBay seem to be one of their main distribution channels.

HAPPY PROSPECTING!

bcubs

Apr 8, 2009
Springfield, IL
Please tell me this isn't another deal like Just where we see issues in the hands of a few dealers in pimping singles of prospects in mass quantities. Going down this road will not get Leaf the type of respect a major manufacturer needs to be successful long term.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
rize_2_the_occasion-736728.jpg

They just write themselves, folks.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts