Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New FCB Member luckygriffin3 is a proven SHILLER.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WaxPax

Bring us the heads of all shillers and pack searching douches !!!!

Simpsons-Angry-Mob_zps192a38a7.png

Honestly, he admitted to it. But - sadly - there is very little room for forgiveness in sports collecting. I have never seen so many people out for blood in one segment of the collecting world.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Yes how dare you guys burn the torches..He learned his lesson and changed his ways! As matter of fact so much so he changed his screen names so he can continue to shill bid since he learned people caught on to him.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I think shilling should be illegal UNLESS you donate some money to animal shelters, which this guy us clearly doing. I think some of you "torch-bearers" should take a lesson gr this guy and help some animals! I am definitely going to bid on his auctions at 150% going rate to support some raccoons!

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Remember guys you can steal from people if you donate money to puppies and are wearing an American flag t-shirt. All sleazeballs can change, to less large sleazeballs.

Members online